Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    what joke is this... i say people dont belong in platinum or diamond when they play bad and flame team and i get muted??? tell them shut your mouth up you don't fucking belong this rating when they turn on team and i get muted for this?

people who threaten to rape me dont?????????
    Last edited by mmocb949c9f970; 2017-07-02 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    what is the point to report if they don't stop them?
    You could always open an actual ticket reporting the person, that way you'll at least get a response from a CS rep. Especially if it's a threat I imagine. I feel like in game reports are pretty fucking useless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    i say people dont belong in platinum or diamond when they play bad and flame team and i get muted???
    I'm not even sure what your point with that post was, but at least the quoted part sounds right to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Janz View Post
    I'm not even sure what your point with that post was, but at least the quoted part sounds right to me.
    people who threaten to rape dont get punishment but someone get punishment for saying they are bad???????????? that makes no sense to not punish those who threaten others with rape when they punish someone for saying someone is bad and shouldnt be at this rating when they play bad and flame and blame the team!! they call us retards, losers, blame us for lost and then i say they are bad and shouldnt be this rating AND I GET MUTED? why they who call us retards, losers dont get muted??????? people who say they will rape me dont get punished?????? threaten to rape is more abusive chat than say someone is bad!!!
    Last edited by mmocb949c9f970; 2017-07-03 at 12:48 PM.

Here's a thing, Digital Dream: Report them. That's likely what happened to you. They reported you for... hm, based on your writing here, probably toxic behaviour and Blizz agreed. That said, I'm not sure how you know they didn't get punished somehow, seeing as the chance that you run into the exact same people is really quite low.

Deleted
    Exactly. You're clearly being toxic yourself, and according to your OP you were also in game. You can't justify your own toxicity with others being toxic.

Idk why but I am still going to comment on this..the first page of this thread "things" were slightly normal and from second they escalated and third..Oh boy! With that being said, if someone is threatening you then just quit the game and report them. There are so many "Internet Hooligans" these days but tell you what? They can't do anything besides threatening and try to keep your words as much patient and wise as possible. I am writing this for everyone who comes to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Pretty much. At this level 90% of it is silence, the rest various bodily sounds. Was asked today to join it on threat of the guy throwing; I joined and within a minute I had everyone muted because it was just burping and chewing. Seriously, nobody wants to hear that shit.
    This is just across the board with voice comms and why I really dislike using them.

Add to this whatever TV show they are watching and their fucking kids.