Deleted

Taking Steps to Step Up to a Higher Level of Raiding

Hi all

As some of you may know, I've recently been doing a series on Preparing for the Tomb of Sargeras. This isn't about the specific content of the upcoming raid instance, but some general advice on what I see many raiders failing to do which cost them in performance. As with any new tier, there are bound to be a lot of raiders who want to achieve greater progress than was the case in Nighthold (With the possible exception of Exorsus, don't we all?). I certainly get a lot of questions about how to step up to organised raiding, or from normal/heroic to Mythic or from Mythic to completing and getting Cutting Edge. In light of that, I began a series along common themes which will now be nearing completion which I thought I'd share here for those who may be interested but haven't yet come across them:

Part 1: Gear and AP - This is more specific and the following ones may be of more general practical help

Part 2: Customising Your UI

Part 3: Alerts and Notifications

Part 4: Positioning in Raids

Part 5: Importance of Targeted Output

Part 6: Effective Use of DPS Cooldowns - Not yet out for general consumption.

Part 7: Keeping Yourself Alive - Not yet released

New ones are activated each Thursday.

Hope some of you find them useful

sHoUlD i uSe cOnCoRdAncE oF f8s oN tIcHoNdRiUs?!?!?!?!

jk, love your videos. Will you be doing some sort of "quick rundown" type of video for TOS addressing suggested trinkets/talents/CD usage for each boss?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tss View Post
    sHoUlD i uSe cOnCoRdAncE oF f8s oN tIcHoNdRiUs?!?!?!?!

jk, love your videos. Will you be doing some sort of "quick rundown" type of video for TOS addressing suggested trinkets/talents/CD usage for each boss?
    I will certainly be offering up my thoughts at some point, but a lot of them are heavily gear and strategy dependent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    Hi all

As some of you may know, I've recently been doing a series on Preparing for the Tomb of Sargeras. This isn't about the specific content of the upcoming raid instance, but some general advice on what I see many raiders failing to do which cost them in performance. As with any new tier, there are bound to be a lot of raiders who want to achieve greater progress than was the case in Nighthold (With the possible exception of Exorsus, don't we all?). I certainly get a lot of questions about how to step up to organised raiding, or from normal/heroic to Mythic or from Mythic to completing and getting Cutting Edge. In light of that, I began a series along common themes which will now be nearing completion which I thought I'd share here for those who may be interested but haven't yet come across them:

Part 1: Gear and AP - This is more specific and the following ones may be of more general practical help

Part 2: Customising Your UI

Part 3: Alerts and Notifications

Part 4: Positioning in Raids

Part 5: Importance of Targeted Output

Part 6: Effective Use of DPS Cooldowns - Not yet out for general consumption.

Part 7: Keeping Yourself Alive - Not yet released

New ones are activated each Thursday.

Hope some of you find them useful
    love you vids Thete cant wait for the last 2 parts to release