Q: What is Everglow looking to build?

A: We're not started yet. We want people that are looking to push their limits, and achieve high-end raiding goals. The focus is to push for Top 50 in the World rankings and Top 5 on Area 52's rankings.

Q: What are the recruitment requirements?

A: The roster size is limited. Players must be 100+ to join. Players wishing to help build and nourish a prohibitively challenging environment must be 110 and raid ready.

Q: What are the raid roster requirements?

A: To start, players interested in raiding must have one character geared and ready for raiding. Moving forward, that number will increase. Players are also expected to bring their own flasks and food to raids.

Q: What are raid days and times?

A: This is still in the air and will be decided by the raiding core -- not just myself.

Q: What will the average raiding tier look like?

A: We'll push Mythic dungeons to prepare for the first raid of an expansion, skipping normal and pushing our way through Heroic (and then Mythic). In preparation for later raids in the expansion, we'll have pushed Mythic difficulty to gear our characters in time for the next raid -- again, skipping normal and pushing Heroic (followed by Mythic.)

Q: Are raiders required PTR face time?

A: The raiding administration core (raid leader, healing leader, etc.) are required to net PTR face time to train their respective departments in the raid group. At least one tank (preferably both) will be required to net PTR face time to discuss tanking strategies for when the raid releases on launch day.

Q: What is used for voice communication?

A: Discord.

Q: How can I reach you?

A: You can contact me on Battle.net with BestFriend#11613 or through Discord with Ox#2350.