Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

why is there so much hate to people from east europe or baltic states or russia?

play with a friend who is russian living here and almost every game we get people who say gg we have russian on team this is lost? why? when we say we are in latvia they attack that instead? never see anyone attack people from other countries like uk or germany :/

7+ Year Old Account
    russians are known for
    being bad at games
    or
    hacking

why? i dont know, but it is a thing
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

I'm from Russia and haven't seen any hate on me or my teammates, my nickname is in English, so noone knows that we are from Russia.
    I'm not bad at games either (I've killed mythic guldan in WoW with 3 days a week raids, this is different game, but it can indicate that I'm not a noob) and not hacking anyone (I work for USA citizens at my job, and writing some addons for WoW as a hobby when time allows me).
    But I've seen many toxic players from Russia in the past, mostly in Dota, this are the kids that don't speak english and don't want to learn it.

I'd say it's mutual hate. I'm from Lithuania, life here is shitty so we tend to hate on everyone else. In return we get same amount of hate

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    play with a friend who is russian living here and almost every game we get people who say gg we have russian on team this is lost? why? when we say we are in latvia they attack that instead? never see anyone attack people from other countries like uk or germany :/
    its a stereotype coming from CoD and LoL/DotA.
    eastern europeans and french people are known for being horrible teammates that refuse to speak english.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by MADCATX View Post
    I'm from Russia and haven't seen any hate on me or my teammates, my nickname is in English, so noone knows that we are from Russia.
    I'm not bad at games either (I've killed mythic guldan in WoW with 3 days a week raids, this is different game, but it can indicate that I'm not a noob) and not hacking anyone (I work for USA citizens at my job, and writing some addons for WoW as a hobby when time allows me).
    But I've seen many toxic players from Russia in the past, mostly in Dota, this are the kids that don't speak english and don't want to learn it.
    This is the main problem. Mostly russian people in the game means people who won't communicate and can't understand you and will curse at you in russian.

because fuck russians.
    Their country is shit, their politics is shit and their community is probably the shittiest in the gaming world.

Infracted
    Last edited by xChurch; 2017-06-05 at 05:30 PM.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo View Post
    because fuck russians.
    Their country is shit, their politics is shit and their community is probably the shittiest in the gaming world.
    Maybe relax or eat a Snickers?

Quote Originally Posted by Dismembered View Post
    Maybe relax or eat a Snickers?
    I'm as relaxed as dead snake. But after fighting war against them and literally shooting them i can not but hate all of them ^ ^
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

The reasons are:

1)They refuse to communicate.

2)They tend to swarm communities and destroy them with overpopulation.

3)They tend to do 2 along with hacking.

4)There are too many of them online, Russians and online gaming is as popular as Scandinavian countries back in 2000s, its a main hobby, while other countries picked it up later years. (By that i simply mean that gaming was more acceptable earlier than some other countries)

5)They refuse to communicate even when they understand you.

This all started back in 2005 and Dota days where they started swarming it in B.net games, they know what you want them to do, they simply refuse cause you arent asking in Russian.

They are simply a very cancerous gaming community, more than any other in the gaming world, Brazilians dont hold a candle to them.

Averagely, for every 5 russians that are perfectly fine, they respond in English/play well, there are 50 that refuse to speak English, and another 45 that do not know English and are generally below 15 years old.

I once spoke seriously with one of the few Russians that werent completely retarded their answer is "Man i understand you, we hate our gamers too", so its basically everyone hates most of the Russian community in games.
    Last edited by potis; 2017-06-05 at 08:54 AM.

Being unable or unwilling to communicate is a problem in games such as Overwatch and Russians tend to not communicate well in english.
    That might have something to do with it.

Deleted
    All they know is to Rush B and they never listen.

Deleted
    Because most of the time, they don't even try to communicate in english. I always have russians on my team in OW and they ALWAYS write in russian, like they expect all people to understand and write russian. wtf

Because having a name no one can properly lead is kind of annoying in team based games.

Deleted
    Russians are in general known to quickly resort to cheats, hacks and pirating. Heck even their best WoW guild is known to exploit. Theres all kinds of boosting companies based on it in europe ruining the BG's by taking advantage of the system to pitch pre-made groups against randoms and quickly farm resources.

Then theres the language barrier ofc. Their aphabet is different and isn't common to all players in the game, wich therefore makes no sense when grouping them together. In pvp when you want to call a target what do you call them? You can't read their name.

Anyways, in WoW it's all kinds of wrong and it's why people dislike russians. Blizzard made a huge mistake grouping them with the rest of europe without enforcing the english language like they do with everyone else.

Deleted
    In my experience, they are usually awful at English, refuse to communicate and therefore to co-operate. Experienced it in WoW, Dota, Heroes of Newerth and Overwatch, pretty much any game I play where I could have encountered them.

Deleted
    multiple factors thats based on common occurances with eastern players that show themselves as obvious eastern players through name and language.

• In Dota1: it was always kick rus. Mainly because of bad and unstable internet and slow pc. I tended to say give them a chance if they wernt above 250ms.
    • In WoW: they tend to be more likely cheating especially in pvp. Also it's a annoying for other players to see their undescribable name which also creates a distance.
    • In Dota2: This is where it is the most obvious, they tend to be more toxic and refuse to communicate in english while having set their que system for Western Europe area and english language. Incredibly rude and annoying.

But skillwise i actually have an impression that their better than avarage.
    Basically their acting like the annoying rude 16 year olds with a small dicks that try to compensate :P.....atleast that anology fits perfectly when you criticise them about their skills. Honestly their quite easy to troll because of this.
    Part of this is probably because eastern Europe is still more macho culture. I imagine western europe was somewhat like that 30-40 years ago.

But i also have some eastern european players i play with on Dota2. Don't think any of them are from russia though.

Deleted
    Most (not everbody) Russians are cancer of gaming. They toxicate or kill the community in the end. There is no defence to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    Most (not everbody) Russians are cancer of gaming. They toxicate or kill the community in the end. There is no defence to them.
    Damn those BGs full of russians, mauling everyone in their way (Not sure about Legion but been the case past 2 expansions or so)

And this comes from a Russian as well!

Deleted
    I don't have problems with Russians in any games tbh.
    Sure, sometimes they don't speak English but it isn't fair to Expect everyone to speak English all around the world. If i can't read their name i just call them "russian guy", problem solved.