Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1
    Field Marshal Leenaleena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Dalaran University
    Posts
    97

    Best Transmog for Charger mount

    Hey folks!
    As the title already says, I'm looking for good-looking combinations of paladin transmog that work with the new charger mounts. Any of the charger mount variations is 'allowed', so feel free to add your beautiful creations!
    Mérisça

    Armory

    WoWProgress

  2. #2
    The standard gold-blue variant works well with the Legion season 1 PvP-Set...at least if you're Alliance that is.

  3. #3
    Field Marshal Leenaleena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Dalaran University
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by Keydiam View Post
    The standard gold-blue variant works well with the Legion season 1 PvP-Set...at least if you're Alliance that is.
    But isn't the golden part of that set a bit too dark?
    Mérisça

    Armory

    WoWProgress

  4. #4
    I can say that Tier 3 looks great with both the Golden and Vengeful mounts.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Leenaleena View Post
    But isn't the golden part of that set a bit too dark?
    Maybe the regular T19? Wasn't that slightly brighter in color?

  6. #6
    Golden - Lightbringer Set / Radiant Lightbringer Mythic
    Vengeful - Vengeful Gladiator set / Radiant Glory LFR /
    Vigilant - Heroic Reinforced Sapphirium set / Justicar Set
    Valorous - Wrathful Gladiator set

  7. #7
    The Patient Liberator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Darrowshire.
    Posts
    342
    the normal version of the emerald nightmare set is pretty good with the golden charger.
    For the Silver hand!

  8. #8
    It's a shame they used red/silver for the ret Charger when all our red sets have mostly gold and not silver as a secondary color. Silver are mostly accompanied by blue ( current PvP Alliance season, MoP CM set or the Lightbringer tabard/the third color for the two first Ashbringer's skins).

  9. #9
    You guys all forgetting the one and only Heroism set dungeon set, fits perfectly.

  10. #10
    The Lightbringer Huntaer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Commonwealth
    Posts
    3,160
    Try this
    ___________( •̪●)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

  11. #11
    Field Marshal apeiiron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    90
    posted in another thread, but im rocking the cruel glad tier lookalike. love it.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by apeiiron View Post
    posted in another thread, but im rocking the cruel glad tier lookalike. love it.
    If I could then I would actually pay for a faction transfer, get the set and then pay to go back. I just love that variant of the set.

    I'm really struggling to find a properly fitting mog for the chargers. Currently using Wrathful Gladiator for the Vengeful Charger. The yellow bits kinda work because the legs of the Horse are blue and the reins are red. The Grievous Gladi set also seems to kinda work for the normal charger.
    I really don't get why they didn't make the colors according to current sets (except the Mythic one). Whch Ashbringer Variant does actualy fit with the corresponding Charger?

    I'll try to get T13 LFR and T 11 Heroic for the Ret and Holy one respectively. T17 is sadly kinda annoying to get :/

  13. #13
    The new tier set and it's variations... for it was basically designed to fit it.
    (Much like the upgraded version of Ashbringer perfectly fits the tier set from the 1st tier)

    Quote Originally Posted by Eskaron View Post
    If I could then I would actually pay for a faction transfer, get the set and then pay to go back. I just love that variant of the set.
    Honestly; i'd do the opposite.
    The horde version just fits retribution much better.

  14. #14
    Grunt Vathir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    18
    I like the one i got T19 Normal + Light-Touched bearstplate/ Azureplate greaves going very well with the ''standard'' version of the mount. (Tantrim on EU Darksorrow to see it)

  15. #15
    I use the toy that Remove clothing and I ride my new mount in underwear. For the Light!

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    Try this
    I commend you on atleast having the right boots and belt for the set. But I seriously cannot fathom why people wear BLUE on this set. The colour of the "cloth" part is more purple then blue. Hence why people wear this as a cloak:

    Ofcourse you are free to transmog as you see fit. But sometimes I wonder if people are colour blind or just wishful thinking about what colours should be in the set. Because I get it... I want that cloth to be blue too. But as it stands... it does not.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    Ofcourse you are free to transmog as you see fit. But sometimes I wonder if people are colour blind or just wishful thinking about what colours should be in the set. Because I get it... I want that cloth to be blue too. But as it stands... it does not.

    I don't know if that is your character or not but either way , talking about colors that don't fit while posting an image of a character that uses green , orange and black ( assuming the shield is black and not cause of lightning ) is weird. Moreover , tabard doesn't have to be the exact same color as the rest of the gear since it might represent something else ( faction , race , organization etc. ).

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Andouin View Post
    I don't know if that is your character or not but either way , talking about colors that don't fit while posting an image of a character that uses green , orange and black ( assuming the shield is black and not cause of lightning ) is weird. Moreover , tabard doesn't have to be the exact same color as the rest of the gear since it might represent something else ( faction , race , organization etc. ).
    we were talking about the cloak (and matching tabard) and no this is not my character

  19. #19
    Herald of the Titans arel00's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    2,788
    For the golden charger I'm using Highlord + Winged Triumph shoulders + Lightbringer Crown + Wrathful Gladiator Cloak of Victory (blue), and my guild tabard since the color is quite nice. Another blue tabard can work well, or white (like Argent Crusader's). Screens below.



    As for the Ashbringer's version, I'm using a combination of items to maintain that white-blue-red scheme. I can post the list if needed, but it's not a single set, so won't really bother unless asked to. Again, screens below.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

  20. #20
    For the Golden regular Charger I think the Turalyon set (tier 9) can be good. Silver-white, some golden stuff and if I remember correctly, some blue gems, just like the Charger.

    The retribution Charger is more difficult to me though. Silver, white and red gems and stuff with some blue-ish accents. Maybe some set inspired in the Scarlet Crusade can work but I'm not sure.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •