MSI 1080TI*
    Vengeance 16GB 3200
    WD 1TB
    SAMSUNG 960EVO 500GB
    NZXT kraken x62
    CORSAIR RM850 gold
    CORSAIR 780T BLACK
    10 HOME 64 BIT

And my monitor is going to be Predator x34. now the question is will my rig handle 3440 x 1440 resolution with everything on ultra-high. I understand that the FPS will lower some places but if I can keep 70 + in raids that will be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Sowyer View Post
    Hello fellas am building new PC and specs are the following:
    CORE i7-7700K
    ASUS Z270F
    MSI 1080TI*
    Vengeance 16GB 3200
    WD 1TB
    SAMSUNG 960EVO 500GB
    NZXT kraken x62
    CORSAIR RM850 gold
    CORSAIR 780T BLACK
    10 HOME 64 BIT

And my monitor is going to be Predator x34. now the question is will my rig handle 3440 x 1440 resolution with everything on ultra-high. I understand that the FPS will lower some places but if I can keep 70 + in raids that will be perfect.
    No build can keep 70 fps in WoW raids at Ultra, a mix of settings of Ultra/High/Off can with a few dips here and there at 45-55.

And by raids i mean actual Mythic fights, if you are talking about goofing around in LFR probably you can have that.

Dont waste your money if you want that, on the other hand rest is fine, game is old, thats it.

Since you are buying that screen it would require a bit stronger GPU, which 1080 Ti is more than enough so you wont have any issues with that.

Hello fellas am building new PC and specs are the following:
    CORE i7-7700K
    ASUS Z270F
    MSI 1080TI*
    Vengeance 16GB 3200
    WD 1TB
    SAMSUNG 960EVO 500GB
    NZXT kraken x62
    CORSAIR RM850 gold
    CORSAIR 780T BLACK
    10 HOME 64 BIT

The NZXT kraken is nice and looks awesome but maybe switch to a good aircooler.
    Instead of a Corsair PSU i would go for a Seasonic PSU since the highend Corsair PSUs are not realy cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    No build can keep 70 fps in WoW raids at Ultra, a mix of settings of Ultra/High/Off can with a few dips here and there at 45-55.

And by raids i mean actual Mythic fights, if you are talking about goofing around in LFR probably you can have that.

Dont waste your money if you want that, on the other hand rest is fine, game is old, thats it.

Since you are buying that screen it would require a bit stronger GPU, which 1080 Ti is more than enough so you wont have any issues with that.
    I see I got your point I meant mythic as well, thanks for the feedback m8.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    The NZXT kraken is nice and looks awesome but maybe switch to a good aircooler.
    Instead of a Corsair PSU i would go for a Seasonic PSU since the highend Corsair PSUs are not realy cheaper.
    Interesting I'll check that now.

I see I got your point I meant mythic as well, thanks for the feedback m8.

Interesting I'll check that now.
    By wasting your money i simply meant whether you buy a 1070 as example or a 1080 Ti it wont have that much of a difference.

You could be able to maintain high FPS by having Shadows low, CMAA instead of MSAA, although i doubt a 1080 Ti would have issues with that, and other useless lightning settings on the Right side of the video settings Off and you can probably hover between 50-70 FPS in most fights.

Always depending what and how, Aluriel/Botanist as example always act weird cause open area.

Just use the raid settings panel and enjoy the ultra on the outdoor

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    Just use the raid settings panel and enjoy the ultra on the outdoor*
    * Suramar not included.

I run wow at 4k on a single GTX 1080 and have no dips on FPS, stays pegged at 60fps even in mythic raids for me. I have not even looked at all the settings in a long time its just never been an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbeard View Post
    I run wow at 4k on a single GTX 1080 and have no dips on FPS, stays pegged at 60fps even in mythic raids for me. I have not even looked at all the settings in a long time its just never been an issue.
    post up that video.

You will, literally, be world e-famous.

the 960 is just to have it; it has no performance benefit for gaming. OS may boot a bit faster than a normal SSD, but that is about it. Get one if you want it, but don't expect load times to be any faster than standard SSDs

As far as video card and CPU, well, you can't really get anything better for WoW right now; the next series from intel will be out in a few months, so unless you are wanting to wait on the 8700k or whatever they will call it, then those components will give you the best you can buy as it is the fastest gpu and cpu you can really get atm.
    My PC Build 4790k @ 4.7 GHz @ 1.28v; 1080 @ +175 core, +500 memory

Looks good, dont buy RM650 PSU though, they have been replaced with RMx, and are much better. I assume you're in Europe, otherwise get an EVGA G2/GQ. If you're also playing WoW you dont need a GTX 1080Ti, GTX 1080 is going to be over the top. Also, dont buy any MSI cards other than Gaming/Gaming X (and quite frankly those are only good if you're going for the aesthetics), realistically get an ASUS Strix or EVGA ACX3.0/FTW3.

EDIT: forgot to mention that overclocking is pretty much mandatory if want to avoid huge FPS drops in WoW.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    Looks good, dont buy RM650 PSU though, they have been replaced with RMx, and are much better. I assume you're in Europe, otherwise get an EVGA G2/GQ. If you're also playing WoW you dont need a GTX 1080Ti, GTX 1080 is going to be over the top. Also, dont buy any MSI cards other than Gaming/Gaming X (and quite frankly those are only good if you're going for the aesthetics), realistically get an ASUS Strix or EVGA ACX3.0/FTW3.

EDIT: forgot to mention that overclocking is pretty much mandatory if want to avoid huge FPS drops in WoW.
    Thanks for the information fellas. Am going to do some changes, first am getting standard ssd without m.2. And for gpu I'll check what you posted.

Thanks for the information fellas. Am going to do some changes, first am getting standard ssd without m.2. And for gpu I'll check what you posted.
    960 EVO is a completely legitimate choice if your budget allows. 960 PRO is not.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B