1. #1
    Mechagnome Funky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    637

    Post Rate/Judge my DPS/UI

    Title says it all.

    Attached is a 10 minute DPS test on a raid boss target dummy in my current gear.

    Not looking for people to say GET BETTER GEAR M8, GIT GUD, hurhurhur... You're not edgy. Just stop.

    Looking for feedback mainly on my rotation if there are any improvements to be made?



    Thanks for your time.

  2. #2
    I suggest to manage your maelstrom better by staying above 70. You can get shafted if you get SB procs with no maelstrom, then this leads to you playing catch up.

    As for the opener try
    Boulder fist, Feral spirits, Crash lightning, Flame tongue, BF, Stormstrike with Doom winds

    This should help you with sustaining damage over the long run. this opener will sacrifice your burst, but should help you sustain a higher dps.
    Last edited by valorious; 2017-06-07 at 11:13 PM.

  3. #3
    Post images and not damn youtube links to get views, k bye thanks

  4. #4
    Mechagnome Funky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    637
    Quote Originally Posted by Dismembered View Post
    Post images and not damn youtube links to get views, k bye thanks
    I don't care about views bitch, I have like 70 subs I do it for fun. Also, this is the most efficient way for me to display my UI in action.

    Thanks for your feedback though you German cuck.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by valorious View Post
    I suggest to manage your maelstrom better by staying above 70. You can get shafted if you get SB procs with no maelstrom, then this leads to you playing catch up.

    As for the opener try
    Boulder fist, Feral spirits, Crash lightning, Flame tongue, BF, Stormstrike with Doom winds

    This should help you with sustaining damage over the long run. this opener will sacrifice your burst, but should help you sustain a higher dps.
    I'll try that thank you~!

  5. #5
    Only thing I'll comment on is that you should find a better way to visually monitor your maelstrom. I could not tell the actual maelstrom level (actual number value) you were at during any point of that video.

  6. #6
    Mechagnome Funky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    637
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumideta View Post
    Only thing I'll comment on is that you should find a better way to visually monitor your maelstrom. I could not tell the actual maelstrom level (actual number value) you were at during any point of that video.
    I have been working on that because I noticed it is an issue. I will post an updated one soon.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Will record an updated video for 7.2.5 with updates to spec and gear.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •