BM Legendaries for 7.2.5

Now with everyone getting the "legendary shoulder buff" is there a combo of legendaries that will beat another?

Right now im using belt and shoulders.

Currently, we don't know. Belt and the new ring are looking good, but nothing is certain at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Davetron View Post
    Now with everyone getting the "legendary shoulder buff" is there a combo of legendaries that will beat another?

Right now im using belt and shoulders.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...63-Legendaries

Thread already in this forum I actually did quite a bit of simwork for the legendaries of 7.2.5

TLDR...Most combos are within ~ 2% of each other now so you have tons of flexibility in what you want to use.

If you want the absolute best setup it is looking like 2set/4set Belt/Apex but there are several others that are less than 2% behind that

Quote Originally Posted by Guzrud View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...63-Legendaries

Thread already in this forum I actually did quite a bit of simwork for the legendaries of 7.2.5

TLDR...Most combos are within ~ 2% of each other now so you have tons of flexibility in what you want to use.

If you want the absolute best setup it is looking like 2set/4set Belt/Apex but there are several others that are less than 2% behind that
    on a note to that from what i saw in that have you simmed 2 set COS/Archway+4 set Tomb+Pants. Given the fact that M+ base gear is going up to 905 base means you could get some nasty shoulders/bracers with perfect itemization.

One thing you got to remember when looking at sims and Legendary combos are the tier sets early on. Most of us will use 4p of 1 set and 2p of another set but then we cannot use the shoulders or the new chest (Parsels).

So with that being said, I think the new ring (Soul of the Huntmaster) and the Belt, using the DF build we currently use will be the safest choice until better sims come out.
    Last edited by Lostpet; 2017-06-07 at 11:14 AM. Reason: engrish

I really like the synergy with belt and boots so hopefully that plays well together along with the shoulder change.
    Last edited by Agallion; 2017-06-07 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azio View Post
    One thing you got to remember when looking at sims and Legendary combos are the tier sets early on. Most of us will use 4p of 1 set and 2p of another set but then we cannot use the shoulders or the new chest (Parsels).

So with that being said, I think the new ring (Soul of the Huntmaster) and the Belt, using the DF build we currently use will be the safest choice until better sims come out.
    With current sims Belt/New Ring is behind New Ring/Apex and New Ring/Call of the Wild.

I actually did a bunch of sims if you go look at them without using T19 2 / T20 4 and then did a bunch using the 2/4 set combo. Unless there is a significant change to the T19 2 set our BiS lists will include the NH 2 set of a decent IL.

One does also have to remember that it is very difficult to come up with a legendary comparison due to the fact that I am using a generic set of gear and almost no one will actually have that set. The real takeaway from the sims should be 2 verys specific things...

1. You can use a ton of different legendary combos to achieve very comperable dps. In which case you could argue that Call of the Wild with its added burst windows and added utility from more sprints and turtles will be the desired setup.

2. 2 set has a ton of value atm and should be considered whenever you are doing an evaluation of your ToS gear setup and optimal settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Guzrud View Post
    One does also have to remember that it is very difficult to come up with a legendary comparison due to the fact that I am using a generic set of gear and almost no one will actually have that set.
    I think that's the big thing, the legendaries are so close that its going to come down to your own itemization and what you got.

As I'm currently simming myself and to use New Ring/Apex I would have to bag a 925 Gul'dan Ring and equip a 900 BoE Crit/Mastery Belt so in turn it would be a DPS loss. And I've been coining Mythic Eligurl for the past month and no 905+ CoF so rip me.

We'll have to wait and see till live

My two predictions-

New ring/Call of the wild (with COF of course)-- the best part of CoF is that most of its "power" is in the proc, which doesn't really relatively scale down with increases to ilevel, just the baseline agility.

I actually suspect new ring+boots might be extremely effective with a high crit build, since you'll have access to a high wild call procrate with the bestial wrath damage boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiricine View Post
    My two predictions-

New ring/Call of the wild (with COF of course)-- the best part of CoF is that most of its "power" is in the proc, which doesn't really relatively scale down with increases to ilevel, just the baseline agility.

I actually suspect new ring+boots might be extremely effective with a high crit build, since you'll have access to a high wild call procrate with the bestial wrath damage boost.
    Feelycraft aside there is next to no legit chance that the boots will ever be in a BiS list in the current iteration. Currently the only Legendary that has great synergy with the New ring will be the shoulders which could actually be a viable combo considering you will have significantly more procs thus increasing your uptime on the shoulder buff to 95-100% if you game it properly.

I am pretty sure I will be going with Belt/Call of the wild and could even consider Call of the Wild and Apex Pred claw. Honestly they are all so close in value between the combos that let you use 2p/4p that I would suggest going with what gains you the most utility and gives you more burst windows for priority adds. Remember just going with what is the best single target setup from Simcraft is rarely what will give you the best tools in progress. Having extra turtles and sprints could come in very handy and having more windows with AoW could really help with bursting down priority adds. CoF you are right does not scale down however when you start looking at trinkets from ToS of 10-15IL above CoF they start out pacing it.

Anyone trying out any diff ones?

Deleted
    thank you a lot