Championing our Cause - New 760 ilvl missions popping up?

Championing our Cause - New 760 ilvl missions popping up?

Is it me or has blizz secretly added new 760 follower missions for the broken shore that we can complete?

I have 12 alts that is doing this and a few hours ago these new missions have popped up on all my toons letting me complete this quest.

Anyone else noticed this or is this just a MASSIVE coincidence?

I think this is new. I am in the same boat and was so excited to get all of my mounts but was irritated at that road black. Then, I now see that every alt now has a 760 BS mission so that I can continue on and get all my mounts!

Good, it felt odd that they arbitrarily had us blocked off by follower Ilvl after removing so many other per-character limitations like the original plan to need Legionfall exalted

There's still an element of RNG to getting it to spawn period, but better that than having to upgrade followers and only then being able to hope and pray

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Sam View Post
    I think this is new. I am in the same boat and was so excited to get all of my mounts but was irritated at that road black. Then, I now see that every alt now has a 760 BS mission so that I can continue on and get all my mounts!
    Yeah i wanna thank blizz for doing this and i look forward to tommorrow so i can finnally finish this off.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    That blood of a titan quest always been 760 broken shore, it just wasn't flagged as a legionfall quest till the hotfix

I can't speak for other quests as I did it all on 5 chars already, the other chars are <105 and will be leveled soon, good news anyway if there's more 760 broken shore quests.

These new quests reward just Artifact power nothing special but its classed as Broken shore and it just popped up today.

Plus you only need to be 760 to do them which is such a boon for altaholics who want the class mounts.

Deleted
    Yes something has changed, I logged in this morning on 7 alts and all of them had a new 760 AP mission on the Broken Shore. I had been grinding my followers for the past week and hadn't seen a single one pop until now.

Making it easier for everybody to catch up. Seeing how leveling followers in some order halls is way harder then others. This is a good change by Blizzard, but I am sure some people will some how think their stuff is being devalued as a result of this. Most will be playing toons that have multiple options to gear up followers via the order hall and don't realize how much slower it can be for different classes.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Thank gut. I will still try level 1 follower on all my alts to Ilvl 900 just incase.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

I have my followers on my alt at 900 and I didn't get a single broken shore WQ with them and i cleared my board all week. I am also exalted with legionfall. I finally had one pop on my table this morning. GG RNG

Some of my Pet battle related WQ, that is based in Dalaran, had the Broken Shore Border as well for some reason. Even if it said Dalaran in the description. Cant confirm if it counts, Blood of a Titan finished before the pet battle wq