Thread: Class mount

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Class mount

How is everyone liking their class mount so far. I couldnt stand it when i first saw it now i love it. Wish there was a way to turn off his dialouge though hes starting to turn into the monkey king

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by s4ibot View Post
    I love it
    Pretty much this, even more with that cute little Pet. *-*

Monks have one of the best new mounts - also pre-quest are nice.

Deleted
    The mount is nice but i won't use it unless they fix the dialouge ... at the beginning it's nice but it gets old fast to have him say some shit every 2 minutes.

They could have done a lot better with the dialogue. Who would've thought the son of Xuen would be such a pussy? Some meaningful dialogue, or humorous dialogue would've been good. Not different greetings and fortune cookie shit.

He should also have water walking as be fitting the final scene

10+ Year Old Account
    My biggest grip with it is just trying to find a tmog that matches it. Other then that i love it.

So jelly of the Monk mount and pet. Can't wait to get them with my alt! The best class mount imo!

Grandmaster Grandmaster Grandmaster Grandmaster Grandmaster Grandmaster Grandmaster Grandmaster Grandmaster Grandmaster Grandmaster Grandmaster?

Grandmaster!

I'm really happy with the monk mount and pet, one of the better rewards imo. I just wish I could turn off his dialogue sometimes.

I'm guessing you need to be a pet battler to get the pet? I haven't even seen a quest for it

Quote Originally Posted by Juliansfist View Post
    I'm guessing you need to be a pet battler to get the pet? I haven't even seen a quest for it
    In a house south of the main area sits a female pandaren named Mei. She sells it for 1k Order Resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragore View Post
    My biggest grip with it is just trying to find a tmog that matches it. Other then that i love it.
    What ive been using is the siege of orgrimmar gear and the challenge skin if you have that or you can use the mop pvp gear with the blue dragon animation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragore View Post
    T20 matches him pretty well considering it has the whole tiger vibe. Just have to find a color version that matches it the best.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Adore the pet.. Love the mount. But within 10 minutes, had turned off game sounds.

Beautiful to look at but the repetitive nature of his.. ermm.. comments.. At one point I was tempted to say "don't judge me!"..

Put simply, he nags.

As I said, love how the mount looks, let's face it, it's a kickarse looking mount. I just wish he would shut up or the speech pattern was somewhat interactive so I could tell it to be quiet and it would respond with a "yes Grandmaster", leaving me to enjoy blissful silence..

No low textures (poor DKs) and no funny business (poor druids)... just a straightforwardly gorgeous looking tiger with a meaningful and fun quest. I love it!

How did Xuen get the deed done though? Just saying Xuen is pretty bloody big and I don't see any other giant kitties out there. I have a theory that it was a Xuen, Yulon & Chiji three way. After all Ban is red and green

Deleted
    Monks have the best mount <3

How did Xuen get the deed done though? Just saying Xuen is pretty bloody big and I don't see any other giant kitties out there. I have a theory that it was a Xuen, Yulon & Chiji three way. After all Ban is red and green
    They can transform into humanoids, being able to reduce their size doesn't seem that far-fetched.

10+ Year Old Account
    Xuen technically has 2 sons and a grandchild. He has Ban-Fu and that Xuen cub battle pet you can get at the Timeless isles and the cub of Ban Fu for a grandson.

He's a playa

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Madelein View Post
    Adore the pet.. Love the mount. But within 10 minutes, had turned off game sounds.

Beautiful to look at but the repetitive nature of his.. ermm.. comments.. At one point I was tempted to say "don't judge me!"..

Put simply, he nags.

As I said, love how the mount looks, let's face it, it's a kickarse looking mount. I just wish he would shut up or the speech pattern was somewhat interactive so I could tell it to be quiet and it would respond with a "yes Grandmaster", leaving me to enjoy blissful silence..
    I don't mind his speech, but would be nice if there were an option to turn them off for those who don't like it. Same goes for the SP weap.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama