Deleted

Frost or Fire for mythic dungeons?

Hey guys,

Just returned to the game and at most, I only plan to run Mythic dungeons (not much raiding at all). Is Fire still the top choice for this? I've seen Frost on the warcraftlogs and now I'm deciding which spec to go for.

Thanks in advance

Nope, fire is only good for lower kharazan without tyrannical, st is just pathetic even with bis legendaries, on high keys frost is ahead thanks to new trait that gives instant blizzard and st is much stronger
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Nope, fire is only good for lower kharazan without tyrannical, st is just pathetic even with bis legendaries, on high keys frost is ahead thanks to new trait that gives instant blizzard and st is much stronger
    Hey man, what is ST?

Quote Originally Posted by PapaRockett View Post
    Hey man, what is ST?
    Single target

Go frost for tyrannical and arcane for fortified weeks. Try to get bis legendaries for frost first, arcane AoE will do fine without good legendaries and even with BIS legs will be rather meh for ST.
    Those specs are also much closer in the similarity of stat weights than fire with either.

Both are fine.

Frost has a bit of an edge on tyranical or affixes you want to prioritize certains mobs.
    Fire has a bit of an edge when you steamroll things (shorter burst CDs, AoE zerg things down) or affixes that require AoE power.

I play both, and both are pretty good for m+. I prefer fire most of the time cause the aoe is considerably better and less clunky than frost. Frost is better ST, but fire is OK ST as long as you have bracers (its pretty crap without decent leggos). I play frost for ST heavy dungeons on tyrannical week, upper kara and VoTW are good examples. When playing fire i have 2 sets i use and switch between them. For mobs, i use helm and sephuz and gear that focuses on mastery, for bosses bracers and belt with focus on crit/haste. Fire is severely hampered by not having good leggos, frost is a much more lenient, and you aren't punished by not gear switching with bosses since the stats you want are basically the same for ST and aoe for frost