Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Exclamation Sephuz's Secret: Should it be removed from the game?

It is a very useless ring for most specs, especially if you're a healer. You better hope theres a boss mechanic you can dispel or interrupt as a healer or else you won't ever proc this legendary much at all. To also prove its a bad legendary, Blizzard has "buffed" it many times and it is still considered a terrible legendary, the only one they fixed that was bad was Prydaz. I don't know why this legendary is still in game in its current form. I would just provide a 35% haste buff on a 1.5 min CD that lasts for 15 seconds and keep the movement speed increase, this would make it a much more desirable legendary and you won't have to depend on dispelling or anything to proc this.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    /whinethread

because its godly in m+?

Deleted
    It's good for a lot of classes. Chances are that if you don't see its value, then you should learn to use it better. There might be some classes that don't get as much value out of it, but I'm pretty sure that it is rather good for healers.

There is MUCH worse legendaries out there (hi, portal-pants).

If you want to remove everything that is not optimal in every scenario, there wouldn't be much left.

Sephuz is insanely strong for some classes in mythic+.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    because its godly in m+?
    tis indeed godly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    It is a very useless ring for most specs, especially if you're a healer. You better hope theres a boss mechanic you can dispel or interrupt as a healer or else you won't ever proc this legendary much at all. To also prove its a bad legendary, Blizzard has "buffed" it many times and it is still considered a terrible legendary, the only one they fixed that was bad was Prydaz. I don't know why this legendary is still in game in its current form. I would just provide a 35% haste buff on a 1.5 min CD that lasts for 15 seconds and keep the movement speed increase, this would make it a much more desirable legendary and you won't have to depend on dispelling or anything to proc this.
    So, you find it useless and this you make a thread to complain about it?

Really, it is a random all class ring, it's still better than some other choices.

But no, shouldn't be removed, for as a melee DPS, I do interrupt quite a bit..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    If you want to remove everything that is not optimal in every scenario, there wouldn't be much left.
    Well said......
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Meanshield View Post
    /whinethread
    Truth detected.

okay it might not be great for healers in general but for mythic+, world map (as dps or even heals), brawlers guild it's god tier.

Honestly I cannot play without Sephuz. If I remove it, I lose so many base stats... And honestly... those base stats do it for me. I mean you get a bonus at everything you do at all times and sometimes you get even more bonus... due to the ability.... I use it for my retri and holy spec. And sure it might be that other legendaries could be better and maybe its my playstyle... I just haven't found a better combo without sephuz

It's also very useful in some artifact challenges. For example, stage 2 for healers, as it is more DPS race, and mobs are fully stunable.

Deleted
    Sephuz', if you can utilize it, is top-tier. If you can't, it's tripe, but even then it's not the worst. Feel free to point out situations where, say, [item]March of the legion[/item] is useful. Or even [item]Hidden Master's Forbidden Touch[/item]; big buffs there, and it still sucks.

It was a very useless legendary at start but now with the changes its one of the best for many classes in many situations.

Legendaries shouldnt be best in all situations that would be really boring. Just equip it in situations where it shines, problem solved.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2017-06-07 at 11:22 AM.

Frost mages will most likely be using sephuz until they get the new legendary ring.

Deleted
    The only people who complain about sephuz's secret are the morons who don't understand its value in specific scenarios such as m+.

Welcome to that club of morons, OP.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-06-07 at 02:49 PM.

I think this is more a case of the OP doesn't know how to play. If you think its the worst legendary then you're a bad player, because you're not doing your job as a healer.

Deleted
    Sephuz rules M+, OP doesn't seem to know the game.

Deleted
    It used to be crap. It's actually really good for me now as a frostmage since it has great synergy with the shoulders.

just because you dont know how to use it correckly it doesnt mean there is something wrong with item

this seems like problem is between chair and keyboard.