Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Pretty much any day that I am on. I have an hearthstone for there and an auction house.

I've deleted Garrison Hearthstone on all 3 of my lvl 100+ characters.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

yes, mostly for convenience and to make bags. I run garrison missions here and there, for rep items and the like. going to get exalted with Vojin's spear on my main without stepping once into Ashran (originally I didn't think i ever would but.. hey)

Yea its still the closest auction house for non-engy's.

The hearthstone for it is a quick 5sec cast too. That minor glyph that paladins had that made their hearthstone cast faster when they hit divine shield they kinda just left in game as a standard mechanic, which gives my paladin the fastest hearth in the west.

Deleted
    It's my secret base. Even if azeroth falls, I can always take it back with my army.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I didn't play WoD, so I just want at least 1 heirloom ring at minimum (already got the fishing tourney one, easy since Legion)

Also leveled a TON of pets when Squirt was active during pet battle week.

Deleted
    Just to pick up odd bits of transmog here and there from caches and every week I look for another dwarf follower with the dwarvenborn trait just to fufill my dwarf harem fantasy.