Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Heirlooms go to 110, you'll be able to get flightpaths for your lowbies so they don't have to fucking walk everywhere but yet panda flying is still some stupid book on the BMAH if you wanna fly before 90 because fuck consistency right?

Class Mounts
    You will be able to go back and get your class mounts after Legion. ???? :O So IN legion we don`t get them???

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freestyle80 View Post
    what effort? CM gold is fucking easy to get
    So were the black qiraj battle tank, the zulian tiger and the naxxramas glories

A fiery gun might look odd.
    Blizz, you spelled fantastic wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Freestyle80 View Post
    what effort? CM gold is fucking easy to get
    Not only that, but many folks simply paid gold (or RL money) for theirs - which kinda devalued the whole prestige of it all.

They thought withered army training might have felt mandatory?? They didn't think anything else might have felt mandatory in this expac of chores??

I just want to comment on the pet battle content: I am very interested in pet battle content and I thought the timeless isle celestial tournament was awesome. Here are a couple of reason I thought it was awesome:

-It was exclusive, as in gated behind some serious pet battling that not many people did.
    -Rewards were very cool, being able to pick a very cool and unique pet after winning it the first time, and then being able to pick the other 2/3 every couple of weeks.

On the other hand, I have no interest in the new dungeons. Why?

-Not very exclusive, it simply takes a large number of level 25 pets that anyone can buy from the AH. It is tedious vs. challenging (celestial tourney).
    -Rewards suck ass. Not only are there no exciting pet rewards (just bland reskins/old models with bland movesets), the rewards are RNG bullshit from boxes (opposed to working towards the 3 pets in the celestial tourney OVER TIME).

Hopefully this can reach someone at Blizzard; don't give up on creating pet battle content due to lack of interest in the dungeons, simply make better and more fun dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by dumkin View Post
    Why adding back the MoP cm gear this way? It doesnt make any sense. I feel that my work to get all the class sets is just wasted. Sure you can call me special snowflake, but I loved that i could be recognized for my PvE effort, not my transmog skills. I sure wouldnt mind them re-adding the sets, just keep them obtainable from the same type of content...
    Uhhm why don't you instead of denying other people a cool armor sets, simply get yourself the challenging look from the current patch? The Artifact challenge weapon for example is currently pretty much locked to very skilled players or overgeared mythic raiders (which are skilled anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    Class Mounts
    You will be able to go back and get your class mounts after Legion. ???? :O So IN legion we don`t get them???
    Dude.. They are already in game.. I got mine yesterday.
    Last edited by Fjordkeeper; 2017-06-08 at 07:07 AM.

"Everything we are doing is right. Thank you for playing our game. Here are more answers to your "questions"."

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I just want to comment on the pet battle content: I am very interested in pet battle content and I thought the timeless isle celestial tournament was awesome. Here are a couple of reason I thought it was awesome:

-It was exclusive, as in gated behind some serious pet battling that not many people did.
    -Rewards were very cool, being able to pick a very cool and unique pet after winning it the first time, and then being able to pick the other 2/3 every couple of weeks.

On the other hand, I have no interest in the new dungeons. Why?

-Not very exclusive, it simply takes a large number of level 25 pets that anyone can buy from the AH. It is tedious vs. challenging (celestial tourney).
    -Rewards suck ass. Not only are there no exciting pet rewards (just bland reskins/old models with bland movesets), the rewards are RNG bullshit from boxes (opposed to working towards the 3 pets in the celestial tourney OVER TIME).

Hopefully this can reach someone at Blizzard; don't give up on creating pet battle content due to lack of interest in the dungeons, simply make better and more fun dungeons.
    You clearly haven't looked into Deadmines much, then. You get a bottle cap each week, and the three pets are bought with bottle caps. There's no more RNG in this Pet Dungeon.

world items not scaling higher is abomination nad huge slap of the D. in the face of casual playerbase

this means 7.2.5 doesnt bring anything to causals only to raiders - WoD all over again - causals can go amd f.. .themselves as they wont get invited anywhere now that the req will skyrocket to 915-920 for any content when ToS opens

Quote Originally Posted by emidas View Post
    You clearly haven't looked into Deadmines much, then. You get a bottle cap each week, and the three pets are bought with bottle caps. There's no more RNG in this Pet Dungeon.
    Clearly you are assuming my comment is about the deadmines whenever it was clearly about the wailing caverns. Clearly you are just looking for an argument as clearly Blizzard changed exactly what I was complaining about. Nice to see they realized how bad it was.

10+ Year Old Account
    So dang glad Blizzard finally recognized "The Running of the Gnomes" event.....I have been doing this event every year for last 6 years...this will be my 7th year with them....its one of the most fun thing you can do in game .....literally 1,000 upon 1,000 of pink hair Gnome players all over the place....its freaking awesome and raised monies for Breast Cancer research. If you have never done this run I suggest you plan ahead for about Mid October and put aside a Saturday evening and come join us for "Running of the Gnomes" on the Scarlet Crusade realm. Its best couple hours you'll ever have in the game.

When Mythic ToS opens, the Titanforge cap will go up, but the base item level will not increase.
    /facepalm .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    world items not scaling higher is abomination nad huge slap of the D. in the face of casual playerbase

this means 7.2.5 doesnt bring anything to causals only to raiders - WoD all over again - causals can go amd f.. .themselves as they wont get invited anywhere now that the req will skyrocket to 915-920 for any content when ToS opens
    There still is the unsub option , if enough of you do it you might get their attention .
    Because paying someone who does absolutely nothing for you is just nuts . Right ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    So timewalking raids are offering shitty loot on a 2.month cycle without even the benefit of group finder? Why would they fucking bother? Who will run them?
    I will probably run one for transmog achieve (Glaives).

Quote Originally Posted by vorchun View Post
    Except we have no proof that either Legionfall Army supplies turn-in chests or reputation chests will contain those essences. I've checked it on latest PTR build and upgrade system isn't even enabled there - I found exactly 0 essences from any source, so we can only speculate about legendaries upgrade rate at this time.
    So why spectate negatively? It makes more sense for the legionfall caches and bonus rep caches to work like emissarys do.

People are crying over spilt milk, that they haven't even bought from the store yet!

Stood in the Fire KrotosTheTank's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by morph4037 View Post
    April 1st has been over for some time now dudes.

That sounds like the "team" is either lazy or just losing steam and they don't give two shits anymore...

On top of that the Druid mount is flat out half assed with missing animations, it not counting as a mount for achievement purposes, or just being a separate "form" button.
    Imho they fucked up pretty hard here, at least from the achievement perspective. Of the ones I am aware of...you have Druids who get nothing (and correct me if I'm wrong, lose their regular flight form), warriors and shaman who get 1, but it changes, bfd for warr..., you have warlocks who get 3 who already had a leg up on everyone but paladins and you even have rogues who have 4.

I get that this isn't something that matters to many people, but to feel like my class choice alone is costing me 3+ of the X mounts i need for the achieve is shit, not to mention that those classes can CHOOSE which variation they want to use. I think the warrior one looks boring as fuck, but as a prot warrior, if i was to use it I would rather use the fury version over the purple pos prot one. Sigh, they need to "balance" this. sure it's a low prio item, but it's just about as mind boggling to have a seemingly random set of parameters for all classes as it is to have AP tokens that are instant, cast time, uninterruptible cast time, etc. Is the variation there just for the sake of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Clearly you are assuming my comment is about the deadmines whenever it was clearly about the wailing caverns. Clearly you are just looking for an argument as clearly Blizzard changed exactly what I was complaining about. Nice to see they realized how bad it was.

I'm not assuming anything. You're whining about how unfair the system is, when they've already corrected it for future Pet Dungeons.

I'm looking to assuade your fears, not start an argument. There was no clarify in anything you talked about. You're posting on a Q+A about 7.2.5 information...

You even talk about the new dungeons. Plural. That includes Deadmines.

If anything, your clarity was in opposition to the point you poorly attempted to make, and then lashed out at me for.

[QUOTE=Fjordkeeper;46022397]Uhhm why don't you instead of denying other people a cool armor sets, simply get yourself the challenging look from the current patch? The Artifact challenge weapon for example is currently pretty much locked to very skilled players or overgeared mythic raiders (which are skilled anyway).

Who said I dont have the challenge artifact appearance? I got it for my spec on the day it was available. Regardless, it got nothing to do with my comment.