Hello! I'm Adnirac, the Raid Leader of <The Darkwolf Marauding> on the Horde Garrosh server. We're a casual guild that has raided together for over 6 years, since Icecrown Citadel. We are 10/10 Heroic Nighthold. Main Raid times (NH/ToS) are Wed and Thurs, 8-11pm EST. Alt Raids are every other Saturday 8-11pm (EN or ToV, NH Normal added when ToS releases).

We're inviting all WoW players and raiders. Priority need for the raid group is 2-3 high Ranged DPS (450k +). There is also a spot for a couple healer/rdps backups. Anyone interested regardless of ilvl/role should contact me. Cross realm raiders welcome!

We have a thriving raid community and atmosphere across our Alt nights and Main nights, allowing everyone a chance to gear their toons and join a Raid group. Raiders in the guild respect the standards we have set and strive to meet/exceed them, which has shown through our rapid progress in Heroic Nighthold. Even pugs have always had a good time running with us, either joining the guild or repeatedly joining future runs.

Outside of raid nights, we give all guildies a custom Nightbane mount run based on role/experience, as well as push Mythic+ keystones. There are also monthly guild meetings (with an event after), achievements runs, and other random guild events and parties.

Reply here or add me at Fezz#1430 and we can discuss all things Legion and <The Darkwolf Marauding> !