Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I personally wouldnt mind if they made it a bit more "bring the class" than it is now. It was nice when classes/specs brought something unique and wanted. That also gave classes/specs identity. I LOVED the old shaman identity of offensive buffing the group, now that is pretty much all gone since they went to "bring the player not the class".

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    For me Legion was the death of WOW. After the shit show that was WOD i had hoped Legion would be so much more. Sadly it is more of the same but now with more RNG. I seriously doubt they could ever get me back as a customer again . Shame because i really wanted Legion to be special.
    this is how i felt too. I returned to wow shortly before legion came out, about a week or so... the first month of legion was fantastic, new zones, new quests, new gear appearance and the pvp system was a fresh breath.... for that month

after that, i felt like i was limited in what i was really interested in doing. as a pvper, i felt like i got ripped off without being able to get gear.. as i prestiged and had all the pvp talents within the first week at max level

maybe i can find renewed interest in the months to come, but as for now i am remaining unsubbed

unsure what the future holds, but obviously as a member of this forum, i'm keeping an eye on the game

Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    Orrrrrrrrrrrrrr you can go back to WoW true origins for free and stop posting useless stuff on this forum!

Nah you don't need to thank me, you are welcome!

OT: WoW is WoW. There is no "future" of WoW. They can add 100000+ expansion, but it's still the same game. The core concept is the same as Vanilla and will stay the same.
    WoW is WoW? There is no future of WoW?

How can one be so biased..

just end the game already

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Something we all, the players and the developers can agree on is that we all want WoW to be a fun, good and successful game. In the end, most of us want only good things for WoW. But of course these things are subjective for us all.[/B]
    and just saying, wow is already a successful game. if they ended right this second it would be known as one of the best games of all time
    change can't wait.