Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Yeah you are right i should clarify. I should have said, "The manner in which you obtain rewards is nowhere near IoT."

They removed the farm for stuff and put it into farm for currency. Not a fan.

There is still less rewards as well with over less to do.

Isle, Timeless, and Tanaan all had multiple ways to obtain rewards, drops or currency. Broken shore removed drops and then gave less rewards over all.

Content that you can do freely IS a reward. (from blizzard lately at least.)
    1% drop pets with random breeds on a mob on a 30-60 minute timer is complete crap. Talking Timeless Isle here.

I rather farm 25000 nethershards for a toy or do emmisary whenever I feel like instead of camping/competing with server hoppers/bots/multiboxers.

Yesterday I saw 3 groups of 5 multibox hunters farming frogs... from same golden goblin guild on Silvermoon, no idea why they CRZ onto Draenor.

Well I rather pay 25000 gold for a pet then spend any more time on that isle, at least gold is consistent.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-06-07 at 11:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    1% drop pets with random breeds on a mob on a 30-60 minute timer is complete crap. Talking Timeless Isle here.

I rather farm 25000 nethershards for a toy or do emmisary whenever I feel like instead of camping/competing with server hoppers/bots/multiboxers.

Yesterday I saw 3 groups of 5 multibox hunters farming frogs... from same golden goblin guild on Silvermoon, no idea why they CRZ onto Draenor.

Well I rather pay 25000 gold for a pet then spend any more time on that isle, at least gold is consistent.
    Yeah I understand. I'd rather have both like TI and TJ were. 1 goal you know you can get, a currency system, and another goal that can make you come back expansions later, like a mount drop.
    Last edited by iamthedevil; 2017-06-08 at 12:31 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Argus better be more akin to an expansion than a patch!

Deleted
    The reason why Legion was such a snoozefest is because they are trying to make sure the next expansion will be awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Is because you are a casual. The broken shore has been the single best catch up the game has ever seen. The nether disruptor portals alone have significantly sped up the Legendary process by a mile.
    What makes catch up good exactly? I mean, for mains specifically not alts. Is making content redundant via nethershards meant to be good design or something these days
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by loppy88 View Post
    ...is cuz they are focusing on making Argus as awesome as possible?
    Yeah but they always claim that.

WoD's 14 month content draught was because "They're making the next expansion the best of the best!" well look what that gave us. Stop being hopeful and fanboyu and remain skeptical of their content until It releases and proves Itself, because Legion hasn't proven anything else other than how repetative Legendary drops and Artifact Power Is, as well as running Mythic + (Aka challenge mode from WoD) over and over again on a timer, aka speedrunning dungeons and not an actual dungeon among other problems Legion has shown us... I'd name some more but really just saying "Legion" sums It all up.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

The Broken Shore was almost exclusively made as a catch up mechanic, think of all the rewards for the weekly quests. Nethershards, resources, legionfall supplies and AP all for extremely low effort quests. You can literally do all 12 of them in 1 day now.

This is the time for rerolling alts and Blizz set up everyone to be able to do it in a short amount of time, hell you can even get crafted legos to supplement your character's growth.

People thought Broken Shore was going to be a narrative questing zone and so they're disappointed. Blizz never said that.

This is why No Man's Sky failed as hard as it did. People basically overhyped something basic and then blamed the devs for everything. Aside from the game being a technical failure No Man's Sky was just a disappointment to all the people being upset that the game didn't meet their ridiculous standards.

Broken Shore is a grinding zone for alts. It's not meant to be exciting, but it is engaging and has solid rewards.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    Yeah but they always claim that.

WoD's 14 month content draught was because "They're making the next expansion the best of the best!" well look what that gave us. Stop being hopeful and fanboyu and remain skeptical of their content until It releases and proves Itself, because Legion hasn't proven anything else other than how repetative Legendary drops and Artifact Power Is, as well as running Mythic + (Aka challenge mode from WoD) over and over again on a timer, aka speedrunning dungeons and not an actual dungeon among other problems Legion has shown us... I'd name some more but really just saying "Legion" sums It all up.
    Oh look it's the "I clearly don't have a sub yet I should shitpost my opinion all over MMO-C because I'm bored with nothing better to do" comittee. Can I get you to sign my "Vanilla was way better than (insert expac here) shirt?"

Quote Originally Posted by loppy88 View Post
    ...is cuz they are focusing on making Argus as awesome as possible?
    I'm sure Argus would be shit, but that 8.0 content though...
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though