Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Patch 7.2.5 PTR - Build 24287, Blight Boar Band, Blue Posts, Tweets, AMR Network

Legion PvP Season 3 Cut-Offs Updated

5 Wizard Build Spotlights for Season 10

Hearthstone: Mulligans | Episode 4 - Art Gallery

Patch 7.2.5 PTR - Build 24287
    Build 24287 went live today.

Spell Changes
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Item Set Bonuses

Death Knight (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    PvP Talents
    • Necrotic Strike A vicious strike that deals (100% of weapon damage) Plague damage, and converts 1 Festering Wounds into a Necrotic Wound, absorbing the next [ 600% [ 900% of AP ] healing received by the target. Unholy DeathKnight - Tier 5 PvP Talent. 1 Runes. Melee range. Instant.

Demon Hunter (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    Talents
    • Demon Blades Your auto attacks have a 100% 60% chance to deal additional Shadow damage and generate Fury. Havoc Demon Hunter - Level 100 Talent.

Shaman (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    Elemental
    • Earth Shock Instantly shocks the target with concussive force, causing up to [ 920% [ 1,100% of Spell Power ] Nature damage based on Maelstrom spent. Shaman - Elemental Spec. 10 Maelstrom. 40 yd range. Instant.

Darkmoon Faire - Blight Boar Band
    In Patch 7.2.5, Blight Boar joins ETC in performing at the Darkmoon Faire. You can find them in a new cave off to the east of Darkmoon Isle.

• The concert happens every hour at 30 minutes after the hour.
    • During the concert, Death Metal Knight will spawn and the surrounding group can attack him. He spawns waves of ghosts you need to dodge, ghouls to kill, and has a frost aura, so you may want a healer.
    • Intercepting the AoE that the band throws out helps you progress from Casual Fan, Serious Fan, Hardcore Fan, to Number One Fan

Level Type Slot Name Model Viewer
    110Other Blight Boar Microphone
    600Two-handed MaceTwo Hand Necromedes, the Death Resonator
     Modelviewer
    600ClothHead Lightly-Padded Cage Helm
     Modelviewer
    600LeatherHead Leather-Lined Cage Helm
     Modelviewer
    600MailHead Chain-Linked Cage Helm
     Modelviewer
    600PlateHead Steel-Reinforced Cage Helm
     Modelviewer

Name Points Category
    Hey, You're a Rockstar! Participate in the Blight Boar concert.
    5Darkmoon Faire
    Mosh Pit Don't allow any ghouls to reach Devlynn Styx during the Blight Boar concert.
    5Darkmoon Faire
    Perfect Performance Participate in a perfect performance of the Blight Boar concert.
    10Darkmoon Faire
    Taking this Show on the Road Have each of the band's roles assigned to you after participating in the Blight Boar concert.
    10Darkmoon Faire

Vendor Items
    Various vendors around the area sell masks, glowing sticks that leave a short trail behind your character's hands, food, and drink.

Level Type Name Model Viewer
    1Head Blighthead Electric Beehive Mask
     Modelviewer
    1Head Blighthead Grim Smile Mask
     Modelviewer
    1Head Blighthead Bitter Wounds Mask
     Modelviewer
    1Head Devlynn Styx Mask
     Modelviewer
    1Head Blighthead Slack-Jaw Mask
     Modelviewer
    1Head Blighthead Mohawk Mask
     Modelviewer
    1Head Blighthead Romero Mask
     Modelviewer
    1Other Purple Dance Stick
    1Other Green Dance Stick
    1Food & Drink Hunk of Mystery Meat
    1Food & Drink "Killer" Brew
    1Food & Drink P.B.R.

Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Shaman (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
    Elemental Discussions - 7.2.5 Part 2
    Brief aside on scaling, since it's getting a lot of discussion in this thread. Slightly technical.

Elemental's scaling with crit doesn't pose any major problems that we know of. Yes, crit doesn't improve Lava Burst, but improves everything else by more than the standard amount due to Elemental Fury and Elemental Focus. This is intended to make crit's total value balanced for Elemental, and as far as we know it's in a good place. A quick glance at community-made guides etc. would indicate that players have the same valuation (crit is far from the bottom stat). The fact that distribution of crit's benefit is not uniform on all spells is in many ways a good thing--it give the stats more texture. It's something that would probably be good to have more of across the specs (as is common with mastery and haste).

Haste improves Earth Shock and Earthquake by virtue of casting them more often (in addition to reducing cast/GCD time, although the former is more important). Imagine a simplified world where 3 Chain Lightnings build enough resource for 1 Earthquake. The entire cast sequence of CL-CL-CL-EQ gets compressed by whatever your haste percentage is, improving your DPS by that amount. The Earthquake doesn't have to do more damage per cast with haste (in the same way that the Chain Lightning doesn't do more damage per cast, and nobody questions that).

We agree that the mastery cap is not ideal. It is not completely urgent since you have to be rather mastery-stacked to hit it, even in current endgame gear. But knowing that problem will get worse, I would not be surprised if we looked into it in an upcoming patch.

EDIT: I believe PTR should currently (or shortly) have:
    --Earth Shock damage increased by 25% (from 20%)
    --Earthquake damage increased by 55% (from 30%)
    --Frost Shock damage increased by 25%

Just Earthquake for now. Rather than buff both equally, putting the whole buff into EQ shifts some damage from SS towards EQ in the process to make things a little less random. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Blue Tweets
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Art
    How about fixing the crusader strike animation on female draenei?
    Nearly every race retained an original animation on at least one ability. For Draenei females they were Crusader Strike, Mortal Strike, etc. (WarcraftDevs)

Class Mounts
    This work for the druid flight form as well since I read you had to go to class hall to activate it
    Low level druid alts can activate their new flight form in Moonglade. (Muffinus)

PvP
    Can we please have Elite sets in the appearances tab please? Aka I have 5 items from the prideful set, but cannot view it.
    Elite sets do exist, but will only show if you have completed the set. (WarcraftDevs)

Will season 3 Elite pvp sets ensemble be available for marks of honor once season 4 begins (provided you hit 2k in s3)?
    The Season 3 Elite PvP ensembles will become available at the end of Season 4. (WarcraftDevs)

AskMrRobot - Global Network
    AskMrRobot is launching a new feature that uses your computer to generate stat weights for you and other players! Keep an eye on the progress or join the network.

Last edited by chaud; 2017-06-08 at 09:03 AM.

They returned Demon Blades back to RNG? There goes my desire to go back to my demon hunter.

That garrote damage lol

Deleted
    ''Major Changes to Demon Hunters''

Aaaaand it's gone.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    there goes my will to play Havoc again.

Havoc back to being frustrating? Will they ever learn...

The toppest of keks, good Sir.

So yeah. We're gonna nerf your BiS legendary we've already nerfed 3 times, we're gonna make your resource proc mechanics more reliable to somewhat compensate for your loss, the outcome will be approx. 96% of your old Fury generation, but with less RNG. And then we'll slap the RNG back onto it. Enjoy your 40% resource gen nerf. HUEHAUEHAUEHAUEHAEUH.
    I swear I can practically smell the Ghostcrawler's stench nearby.

Quote Originally Posted by Ontis View Post
    I swear I can practically smell the Ghostcrawler's stench nearby.
    I cant, balance in game made a lot more sense when he was lead.

Deleted
    Fuck you blizz ....yeeee /clap

Necrotic strike buffed 50%. Now I 900% know they have absolutely no idea what they are doing.

Buffs to unholy dks? Like they arent already cancerous as is...

What's hilarious is them nerfing Rogue tier 20 when it's already worse than tier 19(after ptr nerf). These devs...

I was happy to see the new changes of Havoc DH... the tier set looked awesome, well a bit too much so nerf deserved,...but nerfing the demon blade again, the ring etc... no come on Blizzard you can't do this.
    Hope they'll come back from their decisions.

So we nerfed the damage demon blades did because it had a 100% proc but now we nerf the proc back down and I see nothing about the damage being bumped back up. Messed up for sure
    Last edited by Hellboy187; 2017-06-08 at 01:33 PM.

Oh look AMR is still trying to stay relevant.

Just give up dude. There are much better options than your garbage site now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Oh look AMR is still trying to stay relevant.

Just give up dude. There are much better options than your garbage site now.
    Thats a pretty bold statement. Did you get lost in their menu options or could not figure out how to run their sims?

With any luck those havoc changes are a fuckup.

If not that's just fuckin bull shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Babblet View Post
    Thats a pretty bold statement. Did you get lost in their menu options or could not figure out how to run their sims?
    Nah I actually know how to use simcraft so I don't have the need for their hand holding and subsequent pay-walling any actual useful content.
    Last edited by Kazuchika; 2017-06-08 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Nah I actually know how to use simcraft so I don't have the need for their hand holding and subsequent pay-walling any actual useful content.
    Well if that power sharing actually works and remains free and they can put in the game so I can make a split decision about the item I didn't win but I can roll, then it's a good thing. Plus, simming 5 copies for 10k iterations takes time, compared to what can mean seconds.

davidbane123

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by appelgren View Post
    buffs to unholy dks? Like they arent already cancerous as is...
    get it?