Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    https://health.spectator.co.uk/marri...tudy-suggests/

Great to see more cold, hard evidence on the benefits of marriage. Hopefully more people see the light and quit wasting their time in pointless relationships.
    To bad the system is against men, Im not keen on giving half my shit up, nor paying alimony nor giving half my retirement. Sorry but the way the legal system handles divorce right now is 100% pure bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    It's a chance worth taking.
    im not gambling my future on a 50/50 shot thanks.

I think this post is misleading. A HEALTHY MARRIAGE can be good for your health.

And the unfortunate case is that majority of us are either single, divorced, or have no immediate plans to be married as of now.

Deleted
    yes goyim, get married with someone(preferably of different race) and make sure you spend at least 6 months salary on the wedding ring from my company, and dont forget to have a lavish ceremony with at least 50 people you don't give a shit about, my uncle holds a hotel here and they do catering and events service too, ill give you a 5% special discount.

once you're done my av will help you with your mortgage for that new home, don't worry it will only take 50 years to pay

oh and heres my attorneys card, please give it to your wife just in case she wants a divorce or anything, don't worry i won't try to financially ruin you or anything hehe...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Some of us aren't pretty enough to get married
    i know your pain.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    So why are you still single?
    he's in a closet relationship with justin treadeu
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.