10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe one day I will go One day....

They kind of missed the boat on that one. Do kids even know what super nintendo was? There are youtube videos of kids sneering at the wtf bad graphics of nes and snes. I'd love to see Rydia and Terra.

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    They kind of missed the boat on that one. Do kids even know what super nintendo was? There are youtube videos of kids sneering at the wtf bad graphics of nes and snes. I'd love to see Rydia and Terra.
    poor kids, growing up in a world of not knowing what gameplay was, at least they get to look forward to tons of pay to win games in their future.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    poor kids, growing up in a world of not knowing what gameplay was, at least they get to look forward to tons of pay to win games in their future.
    The graphics were shit but they had some of the best games.

10+ Year Old Account
    idk my sister's kids like to play my n64 games. they don't care about graphics.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't mean it will all be just Snes stuff. Since it literally just could be instead of calling it nintendo world they thought they would up the nostalgia by throwing Super in front of it to hype it more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    It doesn't mean it will all be just Snes stuff. Since it literally just could be instead of calling it nintendo world they thought they would up the nostalgia by throwing Super in front of it to hype it more.
    is there going to be a dmca ride where you go through like a sort of horror ride with a bunch of legal forms and notices?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Just a heads up.

The Universal Orlando Resort in Florida will be getting a neutered version of Super Nintendo Land sometime in 2020. They haven't even broken ground on where its going to be, or even decided 100% where they are putting it, but it will be there eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    idk my sister's kids like to play my n64 games. they don't care about graphics.
    It's a good job. N64 graphics haven't aged well, whereas my SNES games are still a joy to look at.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton