Elite Strike Missions for Death Knights not properly working?

Hey,
    Over the last few (4 or so) rotations of the Command Center, I've noticed some weird things regarding success chance on my Death Knight.
    I always thought I was stupid because my whole guild was mocking me or if an AddOn of mine was interfering with it, making it show a higher % chance than it actually was, but I disabled all addons before and after sending the missions to doublecheck.

Here's the result: https://gfycat.com/ColorlessEnergeti...tablebutterfly

For some reason, this only happens on my Death Knight.
    Any 1 else having this issue, or can tell me what I'm doing wrong? (I sent the Resource mission with 145% which you can see me mouseover in the gif.)

I was just about to send my champions on strike missions.. until I saw this...

Although 170% success rate on strike missions seems a little high, never had one above 110% before. Only strike mission i've failed is one at 98%... 6 days wasted. Lol. Seems like it's an addon fail, or maybe your cache- and WTF-folders needs to be refreshed. Hope it helps

Quote Originally Posted by Acheronian View Post
    I was just about to send my champions on strike missions.. until I saw this...

Although 170% success rate on strike missions seems a little high, never had one above 110% before. Only strike mission i've failed is one at 98%... 6 days wasted. Lol. Seems like it's an addon fail, or maybe your cache- and WTF-folders needs to be refreshed. Hope it helps
    Hey, thanks for your answer.

Unfortunately, it has nothing to do with my addons (as I said, i disabled everything before and after to doublecheck).

I just started my own strike missions with my death knight, did not see any errors or anything for me. The success (%) is the same before and after I started them. If the problem isn't an addon, cache/WTF folders then i have no clue what it is. This is bound to have happened to someone else at some point, who's made a thread on a forum somewhere about it - and got the help they needed. So try google-ing it or something. Good luck.

The only Issue I have with strike missions is that they seem to have hotfixed them to now always require the same counter traits for at least 2 if not all 3 of them and sometimes even have you require the same trait as well, which was a total joke on 2 consecutive weeks, as both of those traits were also time related ones, which caused them to be 12 days or 6 if you at least countered one. That ment I could essentially only do one of them, when everyone else was able to do 3 or more (with reduction items).

I do have a quite similiar issue - my elite strike mission show only 1 max 2 things to counter (as did yours on gif) but since last update they always requrie 3 (my gripe was that i send a mission which supposed to be less then 3 days and it took almost 6 coz invisible slowing not countered). So my hypotesis is you had uncountered powerful or smth like that there.
    I dodnt have this issue with the app tho - i see all treaths there so you might try this (app does have a different issue tho - sometimes missions show as finished on map and in mission tab as still running but of you click on them they do finish).