Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    You can get a refurbished computer 3.4 ghz quad core i7 nvidia 730 GTX build inside for about $350 from walmart.com. Just the tower though.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    I have no way to compare. I dont play WoW for 6 years already, and you're playing at a quite unpopular resolution on non-max settings. All I would say that I wouldnt buy a Ryzen to play WoW or similar games (especially R7), it's just stupid.
    You should probably just keep to yourself on a topic like this, especially given you havent played this game in 6 years.

Also, no one plays on max, had you played the game you'd know its a terribly unoptimized mess. 7 preset is the old ultra setting.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    You should probably just keep to yourself on a topic like this, especially given you havent played this game in 6 years.

Also, no one plays on max, had you played the game you'd know its a terribly unoptimized mess. 7 preset is the old ultra setting.
    That "you dont play that so you dont know" argument is just too dusty. Lay it off.

Also apparently all the people who benchmark their systems in WoW play on max for some reason.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B