Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    rofl at the title of the thread...

Leftist thugs? They threw some liquid on him... My, my, my, thug activity indeed!

Andrew turns around swinging. Another guy pushes him, Andrew throws a couple of punches, and that's it. Looks like a shopkeeper yells at them.

There were no thugs, and Andrew certainly didn't "beat the hell out of them".

Do people really live in this much of a fantasy world that they watch some dipshits get tangled up in a very minor skirmish and think, "thugs" and "got beaten up bad"?

/facepalm
    Bolt was pushed into a pole, causing him to fall over chairs and tables outside a restaurant, but then he responded, punching and kicking his assailants in the face and groin.
    OR...Or...how about we don't try to attack, or throw ANYTHING at people we disagree with.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    I'm sure that the alt-rightist are persuaded that this s actually means something. Because me, with my impure non-Aryan mind, I just see someone from one pretty, uh....touchy...anime that is as close to Nazism as ''The Land Before Time'' (unless female Nazis cosplayed and lusted for their big brothers ?) saying an alt-right platitude. Kauze I'm PRETTY SURE that Kirino (?) values are not exactly in phase with the GOP.

But I suppose that MAGAboys are scrambling for new references since their previous meme, Attack on Titan, backfired epically on them with the true nature of the land beyond the walls....
    Funniest shit I've read all day.