1. #1

    Question [Holy] How does the new t20 work

    So ive looked at the new tier 20 bonus and from my understanding i have no clue what the hell it means but from what ive read i rather prefer 4set tier 19 and 2pc tier 20.

  2. #2
    what is confusing you exactly

  3. #3
    What does it mean by (Light of Dawn triggers up to 40% reduced cooldown based on the current health of the target of your Dawn's Light. More reduced cooldown when used on a lower health target.) Because i use healbot and i dont target people. Even the 2pc requires me to target where i use healbot.

  4. #4
    You're looking at the old stuff. Use PTR DB.

    http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=242261/...-holy-2p-bonus
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=242262/...-holy-4p-bonus

    It's just 2 seconds off of LoD CD and 40% more Beacon heals for 5s after LoD cast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

    Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

  5. #5
    Both are shit. We haven't had a good set bonus since WoD

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by tss View Post
    You're looking at the old stuff. Use PTR DB.

    http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=242261/...-holy-2p-bonus
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=242262/...-holy-4p-bonus

    It's just 2 seconds off of LoD CD and 40% more Beacon heals for 5s after LoD cast.
    ahhh lol on live servers it has the old bonus lol anyways its still shit ill still probs rock 4pc t19 and 2pc t20

  7. #7
    Herald of the Titans gutnbrg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New Mageland
    Posts
    2,855
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnieHD View Post
    What does it mean by (Light of Dawn triggers up to 40% reduced cooldown based on the current health of the target of your Dawn's Light. More reduced cooldown when used on a lower health target.) Because i use healbot and i dont target people. Even the 2pc requires me to target where i use healbot.
    you use light of dawn with healbot? isnt light of dawn just a frontal cone that hits random people? Can u target certain people with it?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    isnt light of dawn just a frontal cone that hits random people?
    yup

    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    Can u target certain people with it?
    nope

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    you use light of dawn with healbot? isnt light of dawn just a frontal cone that hits random people? Can u target certain people with it?
    i mean that i use healbot but the old spell required me to target a player, i dont target a player when i use healbot its only for my other spells.meaning i cant actually target a player

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnieHD View Post
    i mean that i use healbot but the old spell required me to target a player, i dont target a player when i use healbot its only for my other spells.meaning i cant actually target a player
    That is how the old set bonus worked and has been redesigned, you don't need to worry.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Waltzinblack View Post
    That is how the old set bonus worked and has been redesigned, you don't need to worry.
    yeh ive seen i still think its shit i will probs still run 4set t19 and 2set t20

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnieHD View Post
    yeh ive seen i still think its shit i will probs still run 4set t19 and 2set t20
    Unless you manage to get really high level titanforge procs on T19 pieces in future you wont. Yo would loose too much in stats on those 4 items.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by pseudoJ View Post
    Unless you manage to get really high level titanforge procs on T19 pieces in future you wont. Yo would loose too much in stats on those 4 items.
    T20 4set looks so bad that you might actually want T19 4set even with lower ilvl, or just better offset pieces. What were they thinking, honestly?

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    T20 4set looks so bad that you might actually want T19 4set even with lower ilvl, or just better offset pieces. What were they thinking, honestly?
    I tend to agree that the 4set is bad -- although on discord I was told it's going to be worth on progression. Still thing the stats increase will more than make up for the t19 4p.

    EDIT: Just realised the T20 4p might be quite good for M+ with Beacon of Virtue.
    Last edited by pseudoJ; 2017-06-12 at 02:21 PM.

  15. #15
    we shouldn't get t20 before priests or any dps but after that it's still an increase to our healing and most definitely better than low ilvl t19

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    T20 4set looks so bad that you might actually want T19 4set even with lower ilvl, or just better offset pieces. What were they thinking, honestly?
    Unless you have really good luck with T19 TF, the stats on T20 will still be an increase to HPS.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Timadin View Post
    Unless you have really good luck with T19 TF, the stats on T20 will still be an increase to HPS.
    I recon 4pc is too much overhealing and that 2pc is the way to go and just have off pieces from ToS which will be better than 4pc

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •