907+ Blood DK 8/10M LF 2-3 Day Evening

I've been playing for a long time, and was 13/13M HFC, 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, and 8/10M NH. I have a lot of pulls on Elisande, and know the fight, but I was 30 minutes late to raid one night (Grandma broke her hip), and the boss died while I was away. I also have first phase exp on Gul'dan, but I decided to take a break from raiding for about a month when another tank in guild wanted to raid again.

I'm looking for a 2-3 day guild, no more than 8-9hours a week, but 7-8hours would be ideal. I'm free anytime at, or after 7:30pm CST. I have immaculate attendance, as expected of a tank. I am not willing to raid Friday, or Saturday. I am open to discussing everything except the Friday/Saturday raid night.

I can't post logs since I haven't posted more than a couple of time on MMOC, so please message me in-game, and I will send them your way. I hope to hear from you. Suleredroh#1847

Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. Currently we're 2/9M TOS and are looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
    Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
    Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows what goes on)
    Web: BC-Guild.com
    me: Rowin#1764 (most important)

I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.