Quick The Trial of Style question

Heyho,

couldnt find anything on google or anywhere else about this, so i'm just asking here:
    is there any mechanic to prevent cheating in The Trial of Style? I mean.. you could just queue with 3 other friends/guildies and they vote for you D:
    not sure if I even understood how it works, but I just guess other players can vote the best set so..

Quote Originally Posted by Hutmacher View Post
    Heyho,

couldnt find anything on google or anywhere else about this, so i'm just asking here:
    is there any mechanic to prevent cheating in The Trial of Style? I mean.. you could just queue with 3 other friends/guildies and they vote for you D:
    not sure if I even understood how it works, but I just guess other players can vote the best set so..
    It's not specifically mentioned anywhere, but I assume it'll have a restriction on premades, the same way PVP BGs do.

Edit: Also, you might get better results if you put this in the transmog forum.
    Last edited by Jimson; 2017-06-09 at 06:56 PM.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

I guess I'm behind the times, are there rewards from the trial of style?

Quote Originally Posted by LightClaw View Post
    I'm sure there're at least achievements for those that like collecting them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kosez View Post
    I'm sure there're at least achievements for those that like collecting them.
    Hmm.. unless there is repeatable loot doesn't really seem like there is anything to be gained by "cheating" the system then. Or I guess if there are a bunch of achievements.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LightClaw View Post
    Yes, there are rewards.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...ner-Paul-Kubit