Page 1 of 16
... LastLast
    Deleted

Question Why hate Trump so much?

hello, i see so many people hating on him but why?? he is a showman because most presidents are reserved, i think its because he says things in blunt way and he isn't very presidential but they can't argue with a single thing he is doing because its the same as obama.

when the press says stuff about trump, its not about things they think is really bad, its about rumours, all kinds of garbage talk. the point is he is doing the same shit but has very different style to any president in a long time, most presidents do the fake smiles and talk nicely while they blow up 100's of thousands of people.

im not trump supporter but why hate the man.

my question is to you people, whats your take on this hate?? are people overreacting abit??
    Last edited by mmoc627d35faa6; 2017-06-09 at 10:00 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    * goes and gets popcorn*
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Because he is an insult to the True Right and everything it means to be Republican.

I took the bait!
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by metadox View Post
    im not trump supporter...
    I have some bad news for you, I think you might be.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    I have some bad news for you, I think you might be.
    tell me how you worked that out.

Deleted
    I know why you can't get it. I mean you guys elected a worse guy multiple time.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Because he is an insult to the True Right and everything it means to be Republican.

I took the bait!
    I agree with this...a lot.

He is a populist, not a conservative, and up until about 5 minutes ago he was left on many issues.

As a rule, I try to ignore the person and focus on the policies. Some of his policies I've agreed with and some I haven't. I don't think he's done a horrible job to date, but there's PLENTY of room for improvement, namely GETTING OFF TWITTER.

He's a terrible person who has made a lot of money by screwing over average people who do not have the means to fight him in court. He's a pure authoritarian who opposed freedom, the United States Constitution, and the free markets. He has a despicable character, and I wouldn't want to admit I knew him if he were a member of my family. I oppose almost all of his political platform, and think he acts like a typical middle school bully.

10+ Year Old Account
    tell me how you worked that out.
    Well... you started a thread defending Trump's actions by using the failed argument of false equivalencies. That sure seems like supporting him to me.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Because he said he would persecute the families of terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post

I took the bait!
    See he's the personification of todays right, fueled by fox, then alex jones and breitbart

You may said he is a showman, and that is true, but he is a VERY bad one, and a major asshole. He is also inept and and corrupt.
    I think that is enough to hate on that slimy ball of shit.

Because he is dumber than J.W Bush.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Well... you started a thread defending Trump's actions by using the failed argument of false equivalencies. That sure seems like supporting him to me.
    why are they failed? again your speaking utter bollocks, plus im not defending trump, i just find it pathetic that people like you and the others hate the man when other presidents before was worst but you somehow think they were nice by smiling all the time and saying stuff of the script, i dont like trump nor any politician but get your head out his arse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Becease he is a rich greedy fat fuck.

why are they failed? again your speaking utter bollocks, plus im not defending trump, i just find it pathetic that people like you and the others hate the man when other presidents before was worst but you somehow think they were nice by smiling all the time and saying stuff of the script, i dont like trump nor any politician but get your head out his arse.
    Actually, you are defending Trump. You are doing the standard practice of swearing you are not defending him, while actually defending him. You asked for reasons why people hate him, and they gave them to you. You can either listen to what people say, or you can continue to "not" defend him even after you see what they say.

In either case, you are trying to rationalize and justify his actions, which is defending him in a very clear manner.

No President has ever been recorded bragging that he's so rich he could sexually assault women. You must be trolling if you say the past 2 administrations were that low.

hello, i see so many people hating on him but why?? he is a showman because most presidents are reserved, i think its because he says things in blunt way and he isn't very presidential but they can't argue with a single thing he is doing because its the same as obama.

when the press says stuff about trump, its not about things they think is really bad, its about rumours, all kinds of garbage talk. the point is he is doing the same shit but has very different style to any president in a long time, most presidents do the fake smiles and talk nicely while they blow up 100's of thousands of people.

im not trump supporter but why hate the man.

my question is to you people, whats your take on this hate?? are people overreacting abit??
    Becuase he is dangerous, reckless and stupid?

7+ Year Old Account
    It is actually very simple.... He is a clown in one of the most important jobs in the world. It is very clear, that the guy have no expertise with the position or any of the skills required to be a good diplomat and representative. By just looking at the actions, that he has taken in the last month, we see a guy, making some huge decisions, that the world and even his own country think is rather mental.

Thanks to Trump, most of the world see USA as a clown house or as the kid sitting at the table, having a tantrum over something stupid.

PS: Also, thanks to him, Mike Pence is the VP and he is just devastating the sexaul education system and the rights for woman to have abortions..... Not a great thing in my eyes.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Why not hate him? Can we answer that?

His blunt talk isn't why anyone with 1/3 a brain dislikes him. It is because his excuse for bad policy and pushing time wasting shit into the court system is "I didn't know it would be this hard." or "Who would have thought health care would be this complex" and his response to anything pointing out his flaws is "Wrong." or "Fake news." or "The media is just out to get me and I should be president snowflake, while I vilify anyone who wants special treatment or equality>" His excuse for being inept at the job is, I'm inept and don't know what I'm doing. No one should be leader of the free world and use those excuses. He surrounded himself with a very poor cabinet and to date has had more internal conflict and scandal than any President in their first 6 months.

His blunt talk isn't blunt talk, being blunt means you get to the point and state definitive facts. His shoot from the hip and talk like a spoiled 19 year old frat kid working a job for the first time isn't being blunt.

The way he carries himself and his attitude also make him easy to hate. He embodies the majority of the shit vilified in the 80s and he is generally disrespectful. Outside that I'm sure in a dinner setting he's charming and hilarious, when he isn't mocking someone to make himself feel better.
    Last edited by Zoldor; 2017-06-09 at 10:19 PM.