How identity politics created the alt right

Discuss

Comic looks like poo. That's what we're discussing right?

This thread is trash and your opinions are stupid. Go suckle Jaylock's dick a bit longer, maybe you'll get an ounce of creativity in your shitposts.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-06-12 at 01:34 AM.

Was that cartoon drawn by a 4-year-old?

That's a shit comic.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFuse View Post
    This thread is trash and your opinions are stupid. Go suckle Jaylock's dick a bit longer, maybe you'll get an ounce of creativity in your shitposts.
    salty because its true? You didn't have the alt right until the far left started using identity politics. It got to the point where "see no color" a concept MLK advocated for and michael jackson had in his songs is now called color blind racism.

7+ Year Old Account
    @TheFuse : That's sigworthy, no doubt. I snorted out loud when I read that. I'd use it if I didn't think I'd get infracted.

The cartoon in question is perhaps oversimplifying the issue.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Good luck with the bait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Comic is not accurate at all. There is no Russia in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    @TheFuse : That's sigworthy, no doubt. I snorted out loud when I read that. I'd use it if I didn't think I'd get infracted.

The cartoon in question is perhaps oversimplifying the issue.
    why would it cause an infraction? If people are too fragile to admit what is the main cause of a problem , how can they ever fix the problem?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    So they became nazis because people are mean to them?

Well, that does explain it.

Deleted
    They are ruthless egoists that will harm everyone and anything for their goals. "Not my problem" "Why should I care" is their answer to everything. They are asocial beings, protected by the law alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by veehro View Post
    salty because its true? You didn't have the alt right ntil the far left started using identity politics. It got to the point where "see no color" a concept MLK advocated for and michael jackson had in his songs is now called color blind racism.
    Yes, we did. We call them 'neo-nazis' or nazis before that.
    Oh, and the far left has no power in any western government.

10+ Year Old Account
    How the Alt Reich was created:
    A bunch of angry blowhards with shoe sizes larger than their I.Q's felt their stupidity didn't impact the country enough alone, so they banded together like a racist Voltron to spread bigotry and ignorance across the land.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    So they became nazis because people are mean to them?

Well, that does explain it.
    Actually its because people forced them into a group together and got them to "see color"

Instead of promoting "We're all humans" they started going you're white you need to check your privilege, black only spaces, black only speakers etc (i can suport this claim with articles showing stuff that goes on campuses if you wish)

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    It was somewhat inevitable actually that the Alt-Right would come about. I mean if everyone else is going to use some kind of identity politick why would they not do it to? It has proven remarkably effective at creating group solidarity and ensuring political voices are heard and interests met. Communities have to engage in it to survive because everyone else will so if you don't you are a sucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by veehro View Post
    salty because its true? You didn't have the alt right until the far left started using identity politics. It got to the point where "see no color" a concept MLK advocated for and michael jackson had in his songs is now called color blind racism.
    wat

Hicks driving around in lifted trucks with Confederate flags didn't start because people were mean to them. There's always been a huge population of racist/x-ist pigs in America. They're not new, they've always been there. Just as there's always been crazy people and dumb kids with dumb ideas posting them on their blogs. All that's changed is that everyone's stupidity is easier to see due to the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a terrible thread thats already going into race

closing