Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Hope it works. I'll have to be extra careful next time I travel in the U.K!
    Tenn, you should have put "sexual" in the title. I though this was about passengers beaten up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNoseKnows View Post
    "Japanese men also molest women, therefore you should be okay with non-whites being overrepresented in sexual assaults in European countries."

:thinking:
    Please point out the part of the article that made any reference whatsoever to the origin of those committing the assaults.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Quote Originally Posted by sztyrymytyry View Post
    London is not that expensive as people make it to be.
    And it'll only be cheaper once the economy really crashes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    And it'll only be cheaper once the economy really crashes.
    I mean sure it's expensive as hell if you want to live in first few zones with all them City boys and millionaires around the world.

Deleted
    There's CCTV in most public transport now and statistically it's men that are most of risk of a proper assault not some snowflake being "creeped" out.

It shows why people have a right to travel and shouldn't be forced to use public transport.

and rubbing your crotch on another person
    I can't speak for everyone, but as a brotha, this just kinda happens from time to time.. Not purposefully but for some of us, we are working with monsters.
    So if my hang dang just happens to brush up against you on a train, not a whole lot to be done but stuff it back into my shoe.

21-year-old Rebecca* is one such woman: “I was on the tube in London - it was a really empty carriage and opposite me was this old guy who was creepily staring at me,” she explained to The Independent.
    How does one stare "creepily"? How does she know ole dude wasn't just day dreaming and happened to be looking in her direction.. I know when I would take the SLUT in Washington I would just stare off into space until I reached my destination. I mean I guess it could easily be misconstrued as "staring creepily", but that is just cuz my ugly ass face looks that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    So my question for women in general is... in a world where men cannot always control themselves, cannot always be held accountable and/or cannot always be trusted, why wear anything but a plain T-shirt and some jeans? The Rebecca girl talking about how someone leering up her skirt is a invasion of privacy and I'll 100% agree with her, but I'll also agree with the notion that her entire victimization situation could have been avoided with a simpler choice of attire.

That's what I don't get. People that are trying to look sexy in public complaining other people are looking at them in public. If you didn't want the looks, why are you dressing for the looks? Does it empower you?

Does this empowering go away when someone looks at you in public? And if the empowering feeling does go away, what was the point in it?
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    LOL @ you thinking somebody will sexual assault you or you actually leaving Canada, this is as you often tout just you nation bashing
    I've been to many different countries. So I have left Canada.

Deleted
    I've been to many different countries. So I have left Canada.
    I sincerely doubt that