Thread: Dark Arbiter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Just killed Trilliax Mythic with UF+DA and Tak+KJBW with 3 min 34 sec kill. DPS was 960k at ilvl 908.

DA did 31.74 mil which was 15.4% of my total damage and my most damaging ability. Just reporting for those that are interested in new DA and UF synergy.
    Last edited by Kronik85; 2017-06-14 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    There is SO much RNG connected to the Dark Arbiter build. But I kinda like it. When I do my opening rotation on a training dummy, my first Valkyrie will hit 10-14 million dmg depending on luck. But when i use it in Raids, with buffs and Hero, the Valkyrie can hit 22-25 million dmg. I find it really interesting not knowing how it is going to perform from pull to pull. For me it feels really good to sometimes be surprised by the burst dmg. But I can also understand how some players would like more stability.

What do you guys think?
    Its not A LOT of rng, if you take UF, its almost certain youll have at least 1 stack of sudden doom proc on your opener. For the rest of the fight its the same thing the time youll spend pilling up RP youll have at least one charge of SD.
    Last edited by Kendros; 2017-06-14 at 07:48 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmrff neither combatlogs or MSBT shows DA damage for me :<
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Hmrff neither combatlogs or MSBT shows its damage for me :<
    Details worked fine on PTR, dunno about now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xpire View Post
    Details worked fine on PTR, dunno about now.
    Mm I only see the attack animation but no numbers on EU live atm.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendros View Post
    Its not A LOT of rng, if you take UF, its almost certain youll have at least 1 stack of sudden doom proc on your opener. For the rest of the fight its the same thing the time youll spend pilling up RP youll have at least one charge of SD.
    What I mean by "A LOT of RNG" is that sometimes, when you are really lucky, you will get 4-5 sudden doom procs in a row while Dark Arbiter is active, and your dps will skyrocket!

But I completely agree with you that it is "easy" to stack one sudden doom proc BEFORE you activate Dark Arbiter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    Just killed Trilliax Mythic with UF+DA and Tak+KJBW with 3 min 34 sec kill. DPS was 960k at ilvl 908.

DA did 31.74 mil which was 15.4% of my total damage and my most damaging ability. Just reporting for those that are interested in new DA and UF synergy.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&source=8

898 ilvl.
    Legendaries; Shoulders and Bracers
    Using DA + UF
    Forgot to talent into SI so on bosses where I had 2x DA's the 2nd one was either not synced with DA or poorly synced.

I still need to practice DA but It seems really strong.
    Last edited by mmoc9bef67a441; 2017-06-14 at 11:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    What I mean by "A LOT of RNG" is that sometimes, when you are really lucky, you will get 4-5 sudden doom procs in a row while Dark Arbiter is active, and your dps will skyrocket!

But I completely agree with you that it is "easy" to stack one sudden doom proc BEFORE you activate Dark Arbiter.
    Well welcome to the rng fest that is unholy. It was the same thing with bracers+Castigator you could stack 8 wounds with one FS and burn all 8 stack with one SS, and it happen twice in a row, maybe more and your dps would sky rocket, gladly they keep tonning down rng each patch.
    Last edited by Kendros; 2017-06-15 at 06:19 AM.