Question Quick play leavers

Hey, recently i saw some info about higher penalty for greefing and leaving games in ranked, what about q match anyone saw some info about it? Most of the time i do play OW i start with qm, aloso often i just dont have time to play ranked then i just wonna have some fun in q match but what heppends to me, even happend just now i got throwed into game witch is on overtime or few sec b4 ending alrdy ofc in loosing team. This just happend to me 4 times in a row quick interview thru friend list shows that im not only one with that problem. Is there any confirmed info about blizz trying to do something about it? Its not even that annoying as its just waste of time.

Your situation sounds very minor. I don't recall Blizzard saying they are going to penalize people for quick play ... because it's not meant to be really serious to start. Most of the time people only play it to practice heroes they are generally still "Meh" with using or if they don't work in the season Meta (assuming we're not talking like GM ranked players who could probably hold their own with any pick.).

I do question though .. if it happened 4 times in a row, why not just do comp? You'd use the same time. lol.

I can't say I've ever experienced this in any manor that would annoy me. If it happened, it's rare and we move on to the next round anyway. :/
    What is tank?

"The basic idea of a tank is well understood. It works like an argument with my mother. The mobs keeps beating on you, and the more you throw it's own shit back at it, the more it focuses on you and hates you. Perplexing enough, this is actually not only your goal, but the mob eventually gives you loot and money when it dies instead of writing you out of its will." (Senotay)

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Nights View Post
    Hey, recently i saw some info about higher penalty for greefing and leaving games in ranked, what about q match anyone saw some info about it? Most of the time i do play OW i start with qm, aloso often i just dont have time to play ranked then i just wonna have some fun in q match but what heppends to me, even happend just now i got throwed into game witch is on overtime or few sec b4 ending alrdy ofc in loosing team. This just happend to me 4 times in a row quick interview thru friend list shows that im not only one with that problem. Is there any confirmed info about blizz trying to do something about it? Its not even that annoying as its just waste of time.
    The good news about being placed in a last min match is you spend a few seconds getting exp for a match you didn't have to suffer through and you get backfill exp. sometimes I will join a match to see defeat pop up and I thank everyone for the 3 second exp boost. Then I get matches where I show up at the last min of the game and my efforts cause the winning team to lose which means the failure of my team was actually the guy who thought they were too good for the team but was actually the real problem on the team.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nights View Post
    No one cares about quick match. Also you get replacements, which comp doesn't.