Deleted

Arcane mage changes for 7.2.5

Blizz got back the new changes for arcane mage 7.2.5 ?

There are no changes. Just two new legendaries like everyone else. Our spec is pretty obsolete at the moment.

Deleted
    at the start they buff arcane (AB AM Arcane barrage, Arcane orb NT super nova) but ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elmago View Post
    at the start they buff arcane (AB AM Arcane barrage, Arcane orb NT super nova) but ...
    There was no such buffs to Arcane my friend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caath View Post
    There was no such buffs to Arcane my friend.
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=263129/a...in-patch-7-2-5
    and that ?

The patch notes are the official final changes, that's everything that was datamined from the PTR.

Still possible we get a tiny numbers tuning after the first week of heroic but don't expect anything tbh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by trm90 View Post
    The patch notes are the official final changes, that's everything that was datamined from the PTR.

Still possible we get a tiny numbers tuning after the first week of heroic but don't expect anything tbh
    yeah right ok thx all

Deleted

Ems. It was not a buff. They removed 21% dmg buff aura, and implemented it into spells.

Deleted
    Ems. It was not a buff. They removed 21% dmg buff aura, and implemented it into spells.
    ok but why we cant see that to the finals notes ?
    Last edited by mmoc8f03069c8a; 2017-06-10 at 07:00 PM.

Deleted
    ok but why we cant see that to the finals notes ?
    Because that do not change anything :P

Anyway, Arcane changes were fogotten. No t20, legendary and Time and Space (more fix) nerfs were mentioned

I didnt say it was

if you look at the spell power coefficients for arcane blast, arcane missiles and arcane barrage on wowdb for live and PTR you can see they were buffed on the ptr. however for some reason they forgot to document those changes in the official patch notes. edit: nvm i see the damage aura removed, oh well. sorry all arcane mages
    Last edited by Natureseer; 2017-06-11 at 12:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Natureseer View Post
    if you look at the spell power coefficients for arcane blast, arcane missiles and arcane barrage on wowdb for live and PTR you can see they were buffed on the ptr. however for some reason they forgot to document those changes in the official patch notes
    might want to spend 30 seconds reading what has already been posted before you reply

It was not a buff. They removed 21% dmg buff aura, and implemented it into spells.

Deleted
    There are no changes. Just two new legendaries like everyone else. Our spec is pretty obsolete at the moment.
    Have you guys looked at the loot window (pressing ALT+J in-game), the new set from ToS T2 is changed, Invisibility is replaced with presence of mind. So i guess they didnt turned our major def cd into a offensive one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazul View Post
    Have you guys looked at the loot window (pressing ALT+J in-game), the new set from ToS T2 is changed, Invisibility is replaced with presence of mind. So i guess they didnt turned our major def cd into a offensive one.
    This change was made more than month ago Set would be much better if they replace PoM with MoA, but oh well... blizzard :P

RIP those who ditched fire hoping arcane is better?

Quote Originally Posted by Golasha View Post
    They mentioned buffing underperforming specs this coming week, hopefully they realise that includes Arcane/Fire.

I still feel Frost is better for progression - better mobility, 2 IBs, better ST damage - but Arcane/Fire can still keep up anyway. Once I get t20 4 piece as Arcane, I'm quite looking forward to having a lot more instant casts at my disposal to make mobility/target swapping easier (and it synergizes well with Kilt)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golasha View Post
    I am not sure if I understand what do you mean. Arcane is better than Fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    might want to spend 30 seconds reading what has already been posted before you reply
    no need to be an asshole or no reason