Page 3 of 429 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Sounds like they're be showing off more of Anthem during the Microsoft press conference tomorrow. Today was just a teaser to pique our interests.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Was quite interested... till I found out it's a Xbox exclusive.
    I don't think it is. It's just being showcased during Microsoft's press conference is all. Kind of like how Destiny has been showcased at Sony's press conference but came out for the Xbox as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    so E3 is the biggest gaming event of the year and you waste everyones time with a 1 minute expensive CG trailer that literally explains nothing

classic
    It's being revealed more tomorrow at Microsoft's conference.

Seriously, does no one take the time to research this shit? Or do you all just immediately jump on the internet and start flaming away in outrage?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KCguy View Post
    Meh. Like all the others out there. Good graphics, all cookie cutter shooting. It's so boring.
    Glad to see you know exactly what the game is, how it plays, and everything it entails......simply from watching a one minute long CGI teaser. /facepalm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    I don't think it is. It's just being showcased during Microsoft's press conference is all. Kind of like how Destiny has been showcased at Sony's press conference but came out for the Xbox as well.
    Ok... It's just all the flashy Xbox logo's at the end, with no mention of a PC or PS4 version kinda put me off. Fingers crossed for all platform support!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Ok... It's just all the flashy Xbox logo's at the end, with no mention of a PC or PS4 version kinda put me off. Fingers crossed for all platform support!
    Pretty sure they already confirmed it for all platforms.

If anything, it sounds like EA and Microsoft might have a deal with Anthem kind of like how Sony and Activision have a deal with Destiny.
    Last edited by Zephyr Storm; 2017-06-11 at 01:36 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    We barely know what any gameplay that would be offered so no bad assumptions yet.
    (Not to be taken as a direct response to Aeluron, but more to speak at game play)
    I believe part of the issue in recent years is a concern about game play over story/content in RPGs. The game play in ME1 was far from stellar but that game was FUCKING amazing. I would argue, from a purely subjective(personal) viewpoint, that ME2/3 while better game play wise were still crappy but stood tall on the story the continued to evolve.

For the love of god, some one at modern gaming companies, please re-evaluate what people want in an RPG, what made the great RPGs of the past so great, and then reproduce it.

Give me a deep story. Give me meaningful characters to interact with. Give me a world that has depth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure they already confirmed it for all platforms.
    Sweet. I was busy all of today, so I didn't have time to watch the streams or anything. Just caught the trailer on FB!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post
    Teaser trailer just got upped. Game's tagline is: "Live with your choices or die trying to change them"

Some sort of future setting with exosuits.

Looks incredibly generic and unoriginal. Boring aesthetics with a story about a great wall. Hmm, never heard about stories of great walls before...

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Looks incredibly generic and unoriginal. Boring aesthetics with a story about a great wall. Hmm, never heard about stories of great walls before...
    So glad everyone on the internet knows exactly what the game is going to be like and everything that it entails by simply watching a minute long CGI teaser trailer. /facepalm

I'm hoping this isn't just a re-skinned Mass Effect, not enough to go on though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Generic...gee haven't heard that before. >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The amount of salt, stupidity, and blind rage already present in this thread is astounding.

Looks and sounds like a video game adaptation of Pacific Rim.

So glad everyone on the internet knows exactly what the game is going to be like and everything that it entails by simply watching a minute long CGI teaser trailer. /facepalm
    There's this thing called precedent. Everyone is being cautious because the previous BW product was a disappointment.
    Would you prefer blind hype instead?
    Last edited by corebit; 2017-06-11 at 01:49 AM.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's my first impression, White Knight.
    I've played a lot of games and this trailer meant to impress me and make me interested completely failed in doing so for the reasons stated, try-hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Generic...gee haven't heard that before. >.>
    What's your point? Seriously? Are you against what I wrote? Are you sarcastic? Are you agreeing with me? What?

10+ Year Old Account
    What's your point? Seriously? Are you against what I wrote? Are you sarcastic? Are you agreeing with me? What?
    It's an overused term to describe something one doesn't like based on roughly 25 seconds of a new IP that we barely know about it. It's just so silly. Also calling people a White Knight isn't an argument either.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Man that Crysis 4 looks pretty cool.

It's my first impression, White Knight.
    I've played a lot of games and this trailer meant to impress me and make me interested completely failed in doing so for the reasons stated, try-hard.

- - - Updated - - -

First of all, not white knighting. Simply pointing out the sheer stupidity in the comments being made about a one minute long teaser trailer that tells us nothing about what the game is going to be like.

Secondly, the full reveal is coming tomorrow during the Microsoft press conference. If you had taken even 30 seconds to Google it, you would have known that. But go ahead and nerd rage over something that was meant to be a TEASER and nothing more.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say Bioware touched you inappropriately.
    Last edited by Zephyr Storm; 2017-06-11 at 02:00 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnusha View Post
    Man that Crysis 4 looks pretty cool.
    Knowing I risk being infracted for finding someone's post funny again: LOL

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    Looks and sounds like a video game adaptation of Pacific Rim.

There's this thing called precedent. Everyone is being cautious because the previous BW product was a disappointment.
    Would you prefer blind hype instead?
    Hell no.

But I prefer people to use a little common sense and not nerd rage about a game that we know nothing about yet.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Knowing I risk being infracted for finding someone's post funny again: LOL
    For real man, it could have been a teaser literally for any recent scy-fi game. Titanfall, Mass Effect Andromeda, Destiny 2, Halo, Crysis etc.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnusha View Post
    For real man, it could have been a teaser literally for any recent scy-fi game. Titanfall, Mass Effect Andromeda, Destiny 2, Halo, Crysis etc.
    I completely agree.

If it's got good gay content, I'll probably buy it.