Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    I assume you mean Kelade's video, in which case you've got to be joking. The kid is a hack who got his youtube following for plagiarizing my guides, and his "content" has taken a sharp nosedive ever since he was called out on it. I don't want to beat a dead horse, but I will point out that his T21 sims are completely wrong, with the majority of the trinkets not even being used (given that they're not actually implemented in the currently public versions of SimC, I should be an update within the next week to fix that), so the trinkets in his bar graphs aren't actually dealing any damage - that's why you see such a slight increase over no-trinket, because the sim is only evaluating the stat change without any effect!

I'd also point out that a very similar video was made for T20, which said that Cinders and Engine of Eradication were going to be the top two trinkets for Fury, based off woefully inaccurate testing (read: smacking a dummy for about 2m with similarly broken simulations to back up the erroneous claims), and when asked in relation to my findings that Moonglavies was an "AoE only" trinket, a position which wasn't reversed until a good three weeks after the tier released. So... good luck with that source.

Anyway, 860 Arcano is not better than most trinkets at 930, and certainly not better than the ones Fury prioritizes. I'll grant that it is better than a lot of trinkets, but not at that pronounced of an ilvl difference, and getting one at a competitive ilevel is progressively harder as ilevel increases. At any rate, I don't think you'll find anyone argue that Arcanocrystal is in any way balanced or a well-designed trinket; it should have been taken out back and shot ages ago for all the contention it causes.

Lastly, I wouldn't worry about CoF right now; there's still a lot of iteration to be done, especially once the raid tuning happens (as in every tier). Also, Forgefiend's Fabricator (Fire Mines) is sleeper OP right now; it's a bit tricky to use, but if you want a strong on-use trinket in Antorus, that's it.
    Please don't hit me master, I know I have failed but was simply asking questions

More seriously, I didn't know he made so many mistakes, so I won't refer to him in the future. But I'm not certain that Blizzard will keep nerfing CoF, as not too many specs will still want it after the nerf even if Fury does.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Please don't hit me master, I know I have failed but was simply asking questions

More seriously, I didn't know he made so many mistakes, so I won't refer to him in the future. But I'm not certain that Blizzard will keep nerfing CoF, as not too many specs will still want it after the nerf even if Fury does.
    I couldn't care less if anyone references, but bad testing is bad testing; all he does is capitalize on people who don't know any better. Anyway, nobody can say for certain what'll happen to CoF, but this change was obviously ineffective for the specs which really care for CoF, and some (War/Hunter) will like it even more with T21 set bonuses, so I'm fairly certain we'll see some more changes... just probably not until the raid tuning pass. It's unfortunate that it will come so late, but that's just all the more reason to be prepared for either eventuality, no matter which way the domino falls.

I remember the Infernal Cinders part, I lol'd.

Guys, look at combination - legendary legs, warlord ring and 4xt21 - it could give us powerful execute phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo83 View Post
    Guys, look at combination - legendary legs, warlord ring and 4xt21 - it could give us powerful execute phase.
    If by Warlord, you mean Battlelord, yes, it is quite a nice combination.

NEW**Item - Warrior T21 Fury 4P Bonus** When you activate Battle Cry, the damage of*{your next} Rampage is increased by*{150%} 75% for 8 sec.
    Old:{}
    New: Underlined
    And we got 2 parts with Haste/Mastery now

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaught93 View Post
    NEW**Item - Warrior T21 Fury 4P Bonus** When you activate Battle Cry, the damage of*{your next} Rampage is increased by*{150%} 75% for 8 sec.
    Old:{}
    New: Underlined
    And we got 2 parts with Haste/Mastery now
    You're about a month late man.

I'm currently limited on legendary options on my warrior.

Using Ayala/Massacre rings, and using Wrecking Ball for Mythic+ trash AOE. Otherwise standard talent setup.

When pulling bosses, from the moment I charge many times both Ayala and Wrecking Ball will proc. What should my initial BC opener be? I've read the base priority during BC, but with all these procs I'm not sure how to fit everything. Any advice would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaught93 View Post
    Wow didn't realise ^^
    Should have clarified - WoWhead did a consolidated news post talking about the tier changes today, but the changes themselves have been happening over the last month or so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zino is here View Post
    I'm currently limited on legendary options on my warrior.

Using Ayala/Massacre rings, and using Wrecking Ball for Mythic+ trash AOE. Otherwise standard talent setup.

When pulling bosses, from the moment I charge many times both Ayala and Wrecking Ball will proc. What should my initial BC opener be? I've read the base priority during BC, but with all these procs I'm not sure how to fit everything. Any advice would be appreciated.
    Use Execute and Wrecking Ball in place of a Furious Slash or Bloodthirst while Enraged. You won't fit everything into BC though.

Just make battle cry a fixed 30 sec cooldown, problem solved, no more COF bullshit, i dont know why Blizzard has not done it.

Deleted
    Does the latest simcraft include CoF nerfed proc numbers? Or is there any information on ETA of this update?

Quote Originally Posted by niaphim View Post
    Does the latest simcraft include CoF nerfed proc numbers? Or is there any information on ETA of this update?
    Idk if there's been a public release yet, but the change amounts to <1% nerf. You can ignore it entirely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Idk if there's been a public release yet, but the change amounts to <1% nerf. You can ignore it entirely.
    So, basically, still BiS until further nerfs and/or better Antorus trinkets. Got it, thank you!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by niaphim View Post
    So, basically, still BiS until further nerfs and/or better Antorus trinkets. Got it, thank you!
    which IMO is a shame. We are still bound to the trinket from NH, which is essential to us...

Fury execute phase was already pretty damn good with the ring. I had to use it all through NH because ring/helm simmed best for the legos I had, and it not only increases your execute phase DPS, it also simplifies the rotation and makes it a little easier to focus on mechanics, thus making it easier to plan and keep juggernaut stacks up. With the addition the T21 bonus, I think highly skilled fury players are going to have a stronger execute phase than highly skilled arms players, at least on most bosses, and in progression scenarios.

Deleted
    Hi there. Created account only to may be able to post in here - great work Archi, been following your guides since I began any raiding.

There's one thing I'm concerned about - with the tier set bonus changing and the BiS leggos - will the Battle Cry trait - Unrivaled Strength - still be the best after Antorus releases?
    I guess it will still be very strong at least until they nerf CoF even more, but I think we will at some point change that trinket for something else (imagine running with 860 LFR CoF instead of 945+ antorus trinket...).

Would be really grateful if you could clarify that.

Quote Originally Posted by Goomeck View Post
    Hi there. Created account only to may be able to post in here - great work Archi, been following your guides since I began any raiding.

There's one thing I'm concerned about - with the tier set bonus changing and the BiS leggos - will the Battle Cry trait - Unrivaled Strength - still be the best after Antorus releases?
    I guess it will still be very strong at least until they nerf CoF even more, but I think we will at some point change that trinket for something else (imagine running with 860 LFR CoF instead of 945+ antorus trinket...).

Would be really grateful if you could clarify that.
    Yes, it will. New guides will be posted in the coming weeks.

Deleted
    Thanks for the reply, can't wait to see your new guide.

Off to updating my BiS list then