10+ Year Old Account

Question What's with these angry PC fans..

I'm watching the Xbox reveal trailer and the comment section is filled with bitter PC fanboys. You would think that in 2017 they would have gotten rid of their insecurities...

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    as some one who only owns a pc i couldn't care less about what xbox gets.

Spoken like a proper console pleb.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

i used to be a pure console player until I got hooked into CS and BF2, then i decided to spend my summer's earned money to build a gaming pc. 13 years later ive slowly been transitioning into a 50/50 pc/console player, but mainly ps4. I've noticed that there are just some games that feel more comfortable on PC while others fit the console role better than PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Triginhil View Post
    i used to be a pure console player until I got hooked into CS and BF2, then i decided to spend my summer's earned money to build a gaming pc. 13 years later ive slowly been transitioning into a 50/50 pc/console player, but mainly ps4. I've noticed that there are just some games that feel more comfortable on PC while others fit the console role better than PC.
    My main complaint is that developers are making games that fail to use what the PC can do in terms of user interfaces. No, really, I have more than 10 buttons or whatever. This has been going on for years, so I've given up that fight.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the CurrentYear people! Why aren't you all perfect yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care what exclusives consoles get. It just means I won't be buying that game and they lose out on potential earnings.

Also, what did this trailer show that was amazing? I'm confused.
    Last edited by The One Percent; 2017-06-12 at 04:45 AM.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    I'm watching the Xbox reveal trailer and the comment section is filled with bitter PC fanboys. You would think that in 2017 they would have gotten rid of their insecurities...
    Question. What does the year have to do with anything?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    It's the CurrentYear people! Why aren't you all perfect yet?
    Exactly......

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Consoles are irrelevant to anyone who has a decent PC rig. The days of being (rightly) annoyed at games being designed for consoles then ported over are kind of over, you've either accepted it as how things are in many cases, or simply stopped gaming.

I'm sure the new Xbox will be neat, and overhyped as all consoles are. I haven't had one since the PS2, and have zero desire for one ever. Hell, as it is, I have so many Steam games I've never even installed it's ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    This would normally be moved to the Video Games section, but since this is more on bashing PC people and likely starts a console v PC war (which isn't allowed there), going to close

Closing