Sin'dorei Spite for Affliction

So, I recently leveled my affliction lock to 110 and my first legendary dropped (Sin'dorei Spite). This is a demonology piece correct? I know as afflicition, I'm supposed to be using Grimoire of Supremacy, but it doesn't work with this legenday, so I'm using Grimoire of Sacrifice instead. Is this what I should do until I get some different legendary pieces? Here's the toon: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...mrage/loosefur

Is your lootspec set to Affliction as well? Because that most definetly is a Demo piece.

It's a demon Leg, you probably had set or were in this loot spec.
    Nevertheless it works with Grimoire of Supremacy, you just have to resummon the Demon when you want the proc. Its only trick to not wear them when you summon your demon pre-fight or at the beginning of the m+ dungeon (whyever we have to summon out demons when the timer starts....)

Unless something has changed GoSac is never worth using with Affliction. What may be is GoServ with the Felpuppy or remain GoSup and then you just resummon your pet every 3 minutes. The latter was what I did when I first switched over however you're best simming with your own character to see what is better for you as this was months ago for me. https://www.raidbots.com/simbot is very user friendly.

Like Inshabel has said though your loot spec must have been set to Demo to get the Spite in the first place so you probably want to correct that.

I don't think Sindorei Spite is Demo only, just because it sucks for Aff doesn't mean it's a Demo only drop.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    I don't think Sindorei Spite is Demo only, just because it sucks for Aff doesn't mean it's a Demo only drop.
    Well the Dungeon Journal says its a demon only drop, but yes its useful for affli and destru.
    I even saw high destru rankings with this legs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    You can use it for Aff and Destro, too, but it only drops when you either have lootspec on demo or when you have every single other legendary that exist for the lootspec that you are in.