Elvui Enemy Nameplate_healthbar skyrockets awaaaaaaaay

Hello. I am at work and can't take screenshots of my problem for several hours, however, here's the drill.
    When I 1v1 monster in open world at least, it's never a problem to see the debuffs and amount of combat points because the mob's healthbar is right above his forehead.
    However, if we are speaking about more than 2 mobs or any boss, when I am standing right in front of them, their healthbars are going as high as the Ragnaros' horns, which is devastating. Sometimes it's so high it's not even top of my 2k resolution-I need to turn camera at the ceiling to get the healthbar of several mobs in front of me. Whether they are standing behind me or left-right to me, their healthbars are traditionally low(which is right above their models).

Of course it is bloody uncomfortable in terms of keeping an eye on mass-DoT status and selecting the man-in-the-middle to AoE or cleave with certain set of abilities. I would also note that it is not a melee-exclusive problem for me. I will bring some screenshots in 2 hours on my lunch break, however, I have a feeling that UI masters know the solution for me already.

I would appreciate any help, advices and suggestions. Oh and thanks for reading by the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    It forces you to double tap. that's it. It's a great change.
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    It's just so you can say you tapped something twice that day.

Sounds like the nameplates stack option in elvui is set to never, i'd try changing that first to see if it fixes it. Not at my computer so not 100% sure where in elvui settings that is located