Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Then you don't love them. You just lust for their body. If you loved them you would want to marry them.
    I have. For my love knows no bound.

10+ Year Old Account
    So he doesn't really "like" her. He just wants to bone her. So he didn't man up, he lied because he thought pretending to be interested in a relationship would get him into her pants. She's dodging him because she probably knows this, it's not that she doesn't want a relationship, she just doesn't want to be a fuckbuddy or one-night-stand with this guy, which since she's a woman is a COMPLETELY UNREASONABLE AND SELFISH STANCE HOW DARE SHE! /sarcasm
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

yeah, it's probably pretty common.

in all my years, i've only ever had two guy friends that didn't want to be around me for a chance at fucking, and one of them was my brother. the bad part? most of my "friends" were guys. only a few girls.

it's kinda helped me. i don't need friends like a normal person anymore, i'm fine on my own and i don't really trust anyone.

Extremely common from my own experience, happened to me consistently throughout my entire life.

Although I'm lucky I have atleast some very close friends that don't pretend to be my friend just want to fuck me.

Makes trusting people particularly difficult, pretty much the reason I don't go out / date / whatever terminology you use and thus sex with people until I've spoken to them consistently for 1-2 years.
    Last edited by Radaney; 2017-06-14 at 03:08 AM.

Deleted
    Everyone does this nowadays men and women.
    But not every guy wants to screw every female. I have friends I have known for 15 years and I consider them good friends nothing more nothing less. I wouldnt want sex with them.
    I think this is just baiting tbh. Im pretty sure everyone knows what people are like nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    I was reading the newspaper and I came across this ...

Is this common today? In my circle it isn't but I wonder in other social circles. It's crazy how he makes himself out to be the victim when he's only friends because he wants it...

I know there are unscrupulous characters out there but just how common is this?
    Factually every male friend of a woman is a guy who wants to bang her, and thinks he might get a shot someday.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    He should just Bill Cosby her.

Deleted
    Should just do what I do. Stay inside all the time and play video games.

somehow doing this i found myself getting into two relationships with 2 very decent girls in my time (nearly 25 years) and although we went our seperate ways we are still pretty cool with each other.
    Last edited by mmoc327e1ca57c; 2017-06-14 at 06:30 AM.