Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Timewalking BC isn't one of the three listed as available now when you log in game. It was Chromie/PvP/something else. Some toons had finish Suramar / Legionfall
    I checked and it most definitely is, although it does not say "available now". It does actually specify it's only during the BC TW event, so my bad on that part.
    Last edited by Avalos; 2017-06-17 at 10:59 AM.

So once more, what's the raid size?
    Is this going to be comparable in annoyance to the MC event (because mechanics matter)?
    If the gear is 900ilvl, what about the Warglaives? Will they also be 900ilvl, reg or not drop at all (just transmog achieve)?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklelord View Post
    Is this going to be comparable in annoyance to the MC event (because mechanics matter)?
    If the gear is 900ilvl, what about the Warglaives? Will they also be 900ilvl, reg or not drop at all (just transmog achieve)?
    10-30 man and you need to form a group to enter, it's not queueable

edit: from the front page

"Black Temple Timewalking
    During the Burning Crusade Timewalking week, you can head to Black Temple with a 10-30 player group to take on the bosses that drop item level 900 loot. The difficulty has been set a little bit below Normal difficulty and the raid will require a premade group"

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...#btTimewalking
    Last edited by Lycanhero; 2017-06-19 at 07:13 AM.

Signature made by Hinoto.

IT's not 900, it's 850 as far as I know.
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=262455/h...liday-transmog

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    IT's not 900, it's 850 as far as I know.
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=262455/h...liday-transmog
    That post is from back in April, and the data was datamined from PTR, so subject to change. I would say an interview with one of the devs from late May where the other quote is from, is much more reliable.

but what about the glaives?

I'm not sure but i think they don't drop, just the transmog achieve

Signature made by Hinoto.

Deleted
    Considering it is Legion and all our artifact is still the only weapon we will use it will most likely be an item that drops that gives you the skin, like some other skins.

I'm sure the 900+ trinkets in there will be enough reason to do it for the people who don't care about having fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    because a video isnt going to give me the warglaives transmog?
    Obtaining a skin of a game i'm not playing, paying one month worth of subscription for it, instead of just waiting until i want to play. Makes sense.
    Also, if you don't own the glaives you can't unlock de transmog, hope you have them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanhero View Post
    I'm not sure but i think they don't drop, just the transmog achieve

This makes the most sense. I could see them leaving the reg level ones in their but that'd be clunky with all the other gear being 900

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Could've just been running BT. No real reason to do the TW except nostalgia and garbage loot.
    And warglaives if you're a DH

Is there a guide on how to best twink suitable old gear for BT? I know legacy set bonuses are gone, but gem sockets and legacy enchants are still a thing

Quote Originally Posted by dexx View Post
    Is there a guide on how to best twink suitable old gear for BT? I know legacy set bonuses are gone, but gem sockets and legacy enchants are still a thing
    I'm sure one of the TBC+ Legendaries weapons (though not sure on this because of all the "talents" you lose from the artifact), MoP Cloak, Draenor Ring, 2x Legion Legendary would be the most optimized way to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    First you need to realize BT is from Burning Crusade and not MoP.
    well... it was pointed out in this recent patch and a reminder popped up as the current timewalking event started up. kind of silly how that worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Yeah, anyone without mythic nighthold on farm is garbage, right?
    Its a few weeks into Mythic Tomb Progression...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    oh, :V well, ok then, i made a terrible mistake resubbing then :/
    You resubbed for that? Uh, hate to tell you, but it's probably not that great (none of the timewalking is). It's just a short jaunt to the place for nostalgia.
    I doubt there are very many people who even want to run it more than the first night.

It's not really a "raid" - it's a "timewalking event".