Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Because you already have 4...
    The more leggos you have the less chance of another one dropping.
    Because making it so that the more you play, the less you get rewarded is a great idea in an MMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Deztru View Post
    That's.. not how it works.

After ToS opens you can upgrade one to 970 about every ~week, you don't have a guaranteed legendary every week.
    NH normal, NH HC, 5-6 bosses NH Myth, Most of NH LFR, ToV (either normal or heroic), EN (either Normal or HC, often both), all emissaries, about 2 supply caches per day on broken shore

I've been doing these for past 7-9 weeks. Got 2 legendaries... so at this point, and as salty as it is going to sound, I would politely ask all the people who use their toons as anecdotal evidence for how the system works for everyone to go f*ck themselves. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Because you already have 4...
    The more leggos you have the less chance of another one dropping.
    Not true since 7.1.5. After your 2nd legendary, all the further have the same base drop chance ... that is what we are told by Blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Why do you need a leggo if all you do is pet battle ?

And I don't believe anyone who hasn't got a leggo in the last 2 weeks by actually playing the game.
    Didn't get one for 3 weeks. Did get one just now on EU's patch day, though. And yes, I play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    I wouldn't consider running the same fucking raid in 3 different difficulty varieties "playing the game". I would consider that work. Some of us have lives to attend to and real jobs.

I have been completing emissaries, broken shore and mythic+ with my mates with the occasional normal nighthold run. I am still sitting on 2. 1 from 7.0 and 1 from 7.2. Both of them garbage.

- - - Updated - - -

Its not hard though is it? The content isn't hard nor does it require any sort of skill. All it requires is dumb fucking luck. First to get a drop, secondly for it to actually be a good one.

- - - Updated - - -

So what you're basically saying is that you spend every waking minute whilst you are not at work, playing WoW. If you really do have a job(debatable with your ludicrous play times).....

Why in the fucking world would I want to raid The Emerald Nightmare in all 3 difficulties? Let alone LFR? I did that enough in 7.0. How is that even remotely "fun"? Don't we play for fun?

Not to mention you can only equip 2 of the fucking things.

The system is dogshit. Just for one second get the Blizzard dick out of your mouth and admit it to yourself.
    I have every single legendary for my spec, and for the past 2 months i did nothing but heroic and mythic nighthold, 1 +10 M+ for my weekly cache and the emissary each day, still got a legendary every 1-2 weeks.

(edit: Changed class to spec)

Doing all raids below mythic difficulty really doesn't take very long. If you are a 910+ player, which i assume most people that actually bother to do all shit is, just join zerg groups and que LFR with a few guildes so it doesn't take too long. Nighthold normal and heroic is 2 hours in total, EN normal and HC is 50 mins, ToV is 30 mins and LFR takes about the same time as heroic of the same raid. Its boring as shit, but it does not take a 30h a day schedule to be done

Deleted
    I wouldn't consider running the same fucking raid in 3 different difficulty varieties "playing the game". I would consider that work. Some of us have lives to attend to and real jobs.

I have been completing emissaries, broken shore and mythic+ with my mates with the occasional normal nighthold run. I am still sitting on 2. 1 from 7.0 and 1 from 7.2. Both of them garbage.

- - - Updated - - -

Its not hard though is it? The content isn't hard nor does it require any sort of skill. All it requires is dumb fucking luck. First to get a drop, secondly for it to actually be a good one.

- - - Updated - - -

So what you're basically saying is that you spend every waking minute whilst you are not at work, playing WoW. If you really do have a job(debatable with your ludicrous play times).....

Why in the fucking world would I want to raid The Emerald Nightmare in all 3 difficulties? Let alone LFR? I did that enough in 7.0. How is that even remotely "fun"? Don't we play for fun?

Not to mention you can only equip 2 of the fucking things.

The system is dogshit. Just for one second get the Blizzard dick out of your mouth and admit it to yourself.
    Yeah, heard enough. It's all about "why can't I get everything that others have without doing anything for it". I'm not saying you HAVE to do the stuff I do, if you don't like it. But then you will end up with less legendaries. Simple as that. Someone that plays soccer with a couple friends once a month also won't win the world championship and get sponsored.

I enjoy WoW, and it's a favorite hobby. No need to insult me for it. If you don't like it or don't like playing some aspects of it, fine, don't do it. But then don't complain that you don't get as many legendaries as others...

Not a single thing about my post was entitled or demanding that I should have everything.

I mean honestly.. Did you even read it? The SYSTEM is garbage and broken. RNG on top of RNG. As I have stated in my post, which it seems you didn't read - I am participating in at least 75% of the content that awards legendaries on a daily basis yet I only have 2.

I have 14 days played at 110. My mate on his alt has 4 days. How does he have over double the amount of legendaries than me? How is that a good system.

SPOILER: It's not. Stop defending a broken system because you've been lucky and you play 10+ hours a day. Newsflash - you are the outlier here.
    Everything about wow is rng

:thinking:

I am participating in at least 75% of the content that awards legendaries on a daily basis yet I only have 2.
    I have 14 days played at 110.
    You're doing it wrong.

The system basically makes it unlikely that you'll get a legendary for a certain amount of content and then the droprate starts to inflate to a huge value so that you're extremely unlikely to go past a certain amount of content (hittable with 1-2 weeks of farming) without getting the drop. If you still have not got it, the droprate is 20, 30 times higher than normal and you'll get one from sneezing on a broken shore chest any time or the moment the next reset rolls around.

The time spent logged in (often afk or inefficiently) is not considered, only the amount of stuff done. How many raid bosses have you killed since your last legendary, how many caches opened, how many mythic dungeons?
    Last edited by Svisalith; 2017-06-19 at 05:19 AM.

Deleted

You are a freaking liar unless the "occasional normal raid" is like 1 every 5 weeks or so... If you did all that every week from 7.0 onwards, there is no way you are at 2 leggos right now.

The current system is so predictable, I was able to actually predict my last 2 legendaries.
    3 weeks is what it took me for them each, and I didn't do anything other than normal + heroic Nighthold (no m+, no dailies, no broken shore). And this is not me being lucky - this is what I roughly expected it to take me. The lucky part of it was that the last one dropped on Gul'dan, 1 day before patch day.

Do raids. Mythic+ is a horrible way to "farm" legendaries. Raids is where you get most of them. 1 high mythic+ run takes about as much time as 1 EN-HC run, the difference is. You are 5 times more likely to get a legendary from that EN-HC run.

On top of that:
    Sucks you're never getting that ring unless you're insanely lucky or literally your only past time is WoW. I remember there was a time in this game where I could just run a specific dungeon for the specific item I needed.
    That didn't change. It's even better now, you can run every dungeon you want and get that legendary you need.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2017-06-19 at 07:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    You do if you play the game.
    "No life" the game, you mean.

Deleted
    It is now.

Never used to be that way though. Sucks that Havoc feels fury starved unless you have Anger of the Half Giants.

Sucks you're never getting that ring unless you're insanely lucky or literally your only past time is WoW. I remember there was a time in this game where I could just run a specific dungeon for the specific item I needed.
    Maybe you can link your armory or wowprogress? =)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not going to go digging through tons of posts and google translate... Where are people finding the new legendaries in old caches?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    What if I save my caches/legionfall reward bags from this week, and open them on wednesday (EU), do I get 970 legendary?

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    What if I save my caches/legionfall reward bags from this week, and open them on wednesday (EU), do I get 970 legendary?
    yep the loot in the caches isnt determined till you open them. Thats how people were able to get the new legendaries from caches before the patch

Quote Originally Posted by DeadSwordz View Post
    yep the loot in the caches isnt determined till you open them. Thats how people were able to get the new legendaries from caches before the patch
    I remember being mocked for saying that the loot in those wasn't pre determined

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    I remember being mocked for saying that the loot in those wasn't pre determined
    Loot -tables- are pre-determined, but not the actual loot.

Is there any place that actually shows people opening old caches and getting new legendaries?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

"Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Loot -tables- are pre-determined, but not the actual loot.

Is there any place that actually shows people opening old caches and getting new legendaries?
    Legendary drops are a separate loot table, and if the new ones were on their own independent loot table. Aka 3 loot tables people would get them super fast

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Legendary drops are a separate loot table, and if the new ones were on their own independent loot table. Aka 3 loot tables people would get them super fast
    While I don't know if they ARE on separate loot tables... Being on a separate loot table doesn't mean they'll get them faster. You can have a loot table where 1-99 is nothing and 100 is something.

But the question remains, are people getting any on the old caches? I'm under the impression they have a different ID.

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    While I don't know if they ARE on separate loot tables... Being on a separate loot table doesn't mean they'll get them faster. You can have a loot table where 1-99 is nothing and 100 is something.

But the question remains, are people getting any on the old caches? I'm under the impression they have a different ID.

I can't confirm or deny