Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakatashi View Post
    This is not true. My buddy got a soul of the archdruid while popping dauntless rings.
    incorrect. new legendaries are NOT available from the tokens. There's a blue post confirming this. If you have some proof as to otherwise, present it, otherwise don't spread misinfo

Quote Originally Posted by Rakatashi View Post
    You can get the new legendaries from dauntless and relinquished tokens.
    You cannot get legendaries from Dauntless tokens at all and you cannot get the new legendaries added in 7.2.5 from Relinquished tokens. This was specifically addressed in one of the Q&A videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    PTR or not, the chance for 12 consecutive forge procs to occur is so microscopically low that this tooltip can only be a fake creation by some addon.
    I got a 910 silken bloodscent gloves a little over a month ago from heroic HoV on my priest alt. She's actually still wearing them because aside from a legendary it's the only thing over 860 lol

Deleted
    Yeah I've also seen some 925 dungeon loot labeled only as mythic so it's not like it doesn't happen.

Deleted
    So with other worse save ur nethershards for mythic release ?

Deleted
    Save shards and caches, everything Bliz says is aimed at making you spend stuff and not hoard it while hoarding is the obvious strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Discard View Post
    You cannot get legendaries from Dauntless tokens at all and you cannot get the new legendaries added in 7.2.5 from Relinquished tokens. This was specifically addressed in one of the Q&A videos.
    Do you have a link?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Discard View Post
    You are exceptionally wrong. I know of multiple cases of people getting legendaries from dauntless, and an eyewitness case of somebody getting a soul of the archdruid from one.

Blizzard lied about this AND about not getting new legendaries from old caches.

Deleted
    So with other words save ur nethershards for mythic release ?

Quote Originally Posted by Soder View Post
    So with other words save ur nethershards for mythic release ?
    Should've done that anyway for the big titanforges.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    PTR or not, the chance for 12 consecutive forge procs to occur is so microscopically low that this tooltip can only be a fake creation by some addon.
    It's not that unlikely to get a +65ilvl titanforge. Extremely rare, yeah, but we have plenty of examples of it happening on the live server.

Yes, you can get above 925.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch.../lothar/zanzos

Will you? Lol, I hope your expectations are low.

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    Do you have a link?
    https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...04885234139137

"Legendary items that are being added to the game in Patch 7.2.5 will not be obtainable from Relinquished tokens."

I've got a link to a guild mate on live. It's only a 930, but it does prove the point. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch.../lothar/zanzos
    Damn, I miss Ulduar.
    Montolioo
    Caderlly