Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Hi Chesder!

I've been using your TMW profile for quite some time, and I've generally been pleased with the functionality and quick updates to the profile that you've provided!
    Recently, I've been redesigning my enhancement UI, and set up most of it through WA's instead (not due to poor functionality, I might add).
    I still use your TMW for my resto-setup, but now I have to de-activate the profile for enhance on every reload of the UI (relog or startup). Is there a way to only show the resto profile that is persisted through reloads? I use the quick-tab currently (the one in the bottom left corner with the WoW icon), but it does not remember the setting.

Cheers,
    Betjenten

Is it possible to make the rotation icon show red for out of range?

So, do you have someplace that shows all of the addons you use? I'd love to copy your UI, it is gorgeous.

Hey, Chesder! First of all thank you for all the work you do on tmw profiles.
    I've encountered an issue on elemental shaman profile from 1/17/18, it goes endlessly with Frost Shock and breaks the rotation, can you please look forward into it. (For now i just disabled frost shock in my rotation)