Thread: Mastery Nerf

Mastery Nerf

Did i miss something in the patch notes about a reduction in mastery? My mastery is down to 47% from 70% since patch as destro with no changes in equipped gear.

Read it.

10ch
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

read the mastery
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Nerfed? Looks like it got buffed. Especially with the inclusion of static damage increase and damage taken reduction.

http://www.wowdb.com/spells/77220-ma...aotic-energies

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    Nerfed? Looks like it got buffed. Especially with the inclusion of static damage increase and damage taken reduction.

http://www.wowdb.com/spells/77220-ma...aotic-energies
    It's the same, just less RNG. It's an indirect nerf to the 4pieces bonus though.

Quote Originally Posted by BannedForViews View Post
    It's the same, just less RNG. It's an indirect nerf to the 4pieces bonus though.
    The original 4pc bonus needed you to cast a CB to apply the buff to the next CB. Compared to that, I think we still came slightly ahead. But yeah, our 4pc bonus currently is underwhelming compared to some other classes. Hopefully they will bake the delta into base damage when tuning.

Quote Originally Posted by avahle View Post
    The original 4pc bonus needed you to cast a CB to apply the buff to the next CB. Compared to that, I think we still came slightly ahead. But yeah, our 4pc bonus currently is underwhelming compared to some other classes. Hopefully they will bake the delta into base damage when tuning.
    Somoene made a google doc that shows the % increase the 2 and 4 pieces give for all dps specs. Destros is just very underwhelming. I believe both 2+4 is 5.6% extra damage, where as Affs was about 12.5%. Hunters were up around 15%, and arms was over 18% before nerf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pray that Destro won't get nerfbatted to oblivion. My top hope at the moment they won't kneejerk and nerf it, T20 is the least of my concerns.

Destro is getting nerfed. Shouldn't put out the dps it does being simpler than a BM hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly View Post
    Destro is getting nerfed. Shouldn't put out the dps it does being simpler than a BM hunter.
    Um.... last time I checked and could be wrong, destruction had a lot more complexities than BM. But ok.

Deleted
    Destro finally competitive and people already crying for nerfs. Our cleave got gutted so they could finally buff our single target dmg what's the problem with that ? Destro has one of the strongest bursts atm but dps goes down after a while so chill out people. They think destro is OP because it does 2M DPS on a 1 minute fight like trilliax normal. Check mythic bossfights on warcraftlogs and you will see that other classes/specs beat destro on most boss fights. Affli was way more OP before 7.2.5 why no one cried there ?! Seems like people don't want destro to be good for once.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlebolt View Post
    Destro finally competitive and people already crying for nerfs. Our cleave got gutted so they could finally buff our single target dmg what's the problem with that ? Destro has one of the strongest bursts atm but dps goes down after a while so chill out people. They think destro is OP because it does 2M DPS on a 1 minute fight like trilliax normal. Check mythic bossfights on warcraftlogs and you will see that other classes/specs beat destro on most boss fights. Affli was way more OP before 7.2.5 why no one cried there ?! Seems like people don't want destro to be good for once.
    I'm currently doing 1,7 million damage each shot with CB.
    before this would range between 769k- 1.1 million. If they do mess around again because of people complaining I'm done
    been playing destruct since 2006 and the spec has been up and down like a page 3 girl on a big dipper.
    it needed serious attention, If they start nerfing again, why bother putting it on Beta servers only to reverse everything they planned,

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oathy View Post
    I'm currently doing 1,7 million damage each shot with CB.
    before this would range between 769k- 1.1 million. If they do mess around again because of people complaining I'm done
    been playing destruct since 2006 and the spec has been up and down like a page 3 girl on a big dipper.
    it needed serious attention, If they start nerfing again, why bother putting it on Beta servers only to reverse everything they planned,
    Yeah exactly, why would they do all the rework if they want to nerf it right ? Spec finally feels fun after almost 1 year of legion.