Zen Pilgrimage and dungeons

I've been using Zen Pilgrimage as a free tome of tranquil mind since the return spell brings us back to the respawn point of the raid. Since the patch, the return doesnt work, I remain at the temple. Did they change this and not tell us?
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate being that guy but, it's day 1 of a patch they've thrown out several hotfixes during the day so there is a chance that something somewhere ended up bugged. I'm hoping that it doesn't change because I do the same thing.

Now if it was changed this should've been mentioned in the patch notes and that would be acceptable because not every class can do this. But yeah, nothing has been mentioned so lets just hope it's a bug and throw out the bug reports to blizz.

ZP doesn't return me to the point I used it anywhere in the world. Submit a bug report and wait for it to get addressed.

I tried the same thing last night and same result...wish they would tell us this shit instead of a surprise. My guess is they did it on purpose.

Word floating around is that they tried to disable the return port into instances because people were using it as way to change talents during pluses. Probably did a blanket fix until they can get it to apply only when returning to instances or it got bugged in the process and applies to everywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god... A Monk bug... Expect it to be fixed some time in 2028.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Well, DK teleport back and to order hall still works as before, so hopefully it's a bug and not an intended change (I'd be pretty pissed off if it's intended and they didn't leave in the patch notes or change the tooltip to be honest).

Monks can't have nice things though.

DH order hall items not stacking was fixed within a week or two of launch.
    Monk order hall items not stacking was just fixed in 7.2.

I shudder to think how long this will take to fix, hopefully Blizz will prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Oh god... A Monk bug... Expect it to be fixed some time in 2028.
    Quote Originally Posted by taek View Post
    I shudder to think how long this will take to fix, hopefully Blizz will prove me wrong.
    You guys make me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    You guys make me laugh
    Glyph of Jab.