Question WeakAura help: script that triggers on 5 buffs present?

This is a long shot i guess, but is there anyone here with more scripting experience than me that can make one that will have Weak Aura trigger when you roll 5 buffs?

I'm assuming that would be simpler than to add a bunch of simple triggers to the group.

Basically i want this so that it can play an audio notification when i get the lucky roll.
    Last edited by Fxn; 2017-06-14 at 10:41 AM.

i mean it takes all of 5 seconds to add the triggers to whatever WA you want to make a lot less time than waiting to see if someone on a forum can make a script for you. Someone is most likely gonna just make a WA and give you the string.

I don't have a weak aura for that but I just updated my addon 'Troll The Bones' for patch 7.2.5.
    So if you don't mind downloading an addon this might be something for you: https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/troll-the-bones
    Watch for version 1.3.2, it's still under review, should be up in some minutes. Older versions don#t work anymore.
    You could configure it to do nothing than playing a sound file when you've rolled all five buffs, but it can do a bit more (like graphically showing the active RTB buffs). You can also replace the sound file in the addon's folder, they need to be in .ogg format.

Quote Originally Posted by Hofazius View Post
    I don't have a weak aura for that but I just updated my addon 'Troll The Bones' for patch 7.2.5.
    So if you don't mind downloading an addon this might be something for you: https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/troll-the-bones
    Watch for version 1.3.2, it's still under review, should be up in some minutes. Older versions don#t work anymore.
    You could configure it to do nothing than playing a sound file when you've rolled all five buffs, but it can do a bit more (like graphically showing the active RTB buffs). You can also replace the sound file in the addon's folder, they need to be in .ogg format.
    Looks alright, i'll actually have a look when i come home.