View Poll Results: Is modern WoW the same WoW you fell in love with?

Voters
499. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, its still the same WoW.

89 17.84%
  • No, its not really the same.

376 75.35%
  • Maybe

34 6.81%
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    It's not the same, it's better, but at the same time certain things changed that have made it worse.

It's the same, but changed. But more improved, more simplified and more advanced. Some things are still there, some things are not. But yea it's still WoW imo. Hard to describe exactly what I mean...but it isn't an entirely different game. Still the same, but a bit different.
    Death does not wait for you to be ready. Death is not considerate or fair. And make no mistake: here, you face death!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    It's the same, but changed. But more improved, more simplified and more advanced. Some things are still there, some things are not. But yea it's still WoW imo. Hard to describe exactly what I mean...but it isn't an entirely different game. Still the same, but a bit different.
    Yet worse. Improved UI, yet worse overall.

It is a very different game. /agree

I think Blizzard should act on their own official Legacy thread, which is still active, BTW.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749678358

However anyone feels about the subject, it's still an officially active thread, one Blizzard is gauging to see why their retail game isn't doing as well as they thought it would.
    Last edited by Vineri; 2017-06-20 at 02:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    Yet worse. Improved UI, yet worse overall.
    Completely subjective. I strongly disagree with you.

Also, you can't state as fact that today's developers are less "passionate" about the game than the original ones. You don't know them personally to make said statement. And no, pointing at the "state of the game" is meaningless, for two reasons: one, being 'passionate' does not shield one from making mistakes; and two, being 'passionate' does not mean "all their decisions will match my tastes".

Sig image by Best-Signatures.com

Same name, same "universe". About it tbh.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.