Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Looks like they realised how much this HFC ilvl stagger system fails and returned it to the WotLK system.
    I mean either way Mythic guilds will push their ilvls to ~950 with Titanforging, and even the casual raider will be able to make it to 920+. I much prefer the linear ilvl progression, esp with another raid Tier coming after this

Not sure how something that doesn't exist yet can be nerfed.... ???

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The biggest thing I noticed was that KJ use to drop tier, and now he doesn't?

Honestly not a fan of the final boss dropping tier anyway, so works for me.

Basically they got rid of all the middle bosses drop 920 on heroic, or 935 on mythic for example.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Not sure how something that doesn't exist yet can be nerfed.... ???
    Nerf was probably a poor choice of wording. Should have just said reduced or changed. Losing 5 ilvls on Tier is really the only noticeable change, making some classes T19 more valuable with decent Tforging

It's interesting that the starting ilvl for lfr will be less than crafted gear, and normal is sitting at the same. It's requiring forges for upgrades of any kind. With the crafted gear you can even cherry pick things with the best itemization.

Quote Originally Posted by CptBlasto View Post
    Losing 5 ilvls on Tier is really the only noticeable change, making some classes T19 more valuable with decent Tforging
    Well, a youtube video I watched a month or so ago had Normal at 900, so I'm not even sure what has changed since the RC PTR.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Well, a youtube video I watched a month or so ago had Normal at 900, so I'm not even sure what has changed since the RC PTR.
    I was confused about this post at the start too, but basicly they removed the "intermediate" gear (890/905/920/935).

All regular bosses drop 885/900/915/930 now, tier basicly got lowered by 5.

895/910/925/940 for KJ only, with no more tier piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    All regular bosses drop 885/900/915/930 now, tier basicly got lowered by 5.
    Aha ... well they could have at least made them all the average of before