Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Iszy View Post
    Ah, that makes sense.

I have changed my legendaries to Delusions/Ring, though. It sims higher and getting a 940 belt usually means I'm switching things around.

Nothing beats 2 minute cooldowns on Metamorphosis, anyways, so I can't really complain.
    From my exp the 2 Min meta right now is the best build since most of our damage come from meta! We meta or die (dps wise) lol

I still think they should rework DoG and Unleashed Demons to increase Meta duration, instead of having weird gaps when mechanics force you off the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoria View Post
    I still think they should rework DoG and Unleashed Demons to increase Meta duration, instead of having weird gaps when mechanics force you off the boss.
    I think that would make us too OP. It's all about timing you need to get the timers right.
    I would preffer to have more a bit more dps outside meta also we need more sustain AOE dps this is one of the reason we are bottom on ToS!

Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    I think that would make us too OP. It's all about timing you need to get the timers right.
    I would preffer to have more a bit more dps outside meta also we need more sustain AOE dps this is one of the reason we are bottom on ToS!
    Well they will have to rework meta next expac to a 4m CD. 5m base is crazy. The Ret relic for wings doesnt make them broken though. Plus it would give us more viable relic choices other than Chaos Cleave.

Well they will have to rework meta next expac to a 4m CD. 5m base is crazy. The Ret relic for wings doesnt make them broken though. Plus it would give us more viable relic choices other than Chaos Cleave.
    What do you mean with Chaos Cleave? The most used is FB talent so you can use DB with 4 tier.
    5 Mins it's crazy indead still 4 mins is too much if they fix ao sustained dps outside meta.
    Right our dps comes from Meta so we burst to top place and then go down and wait for the next meta so we can go up again and it's just silly.
    Last edited by HeiAggra; 2017-08-11 at 10:36 AM.

What do you mean with Chaos Cleave? The most used is FB talent so you can use DB with 4 tier.
    5 Mins it's crazy indead still 4 mins is too much if they fix ao sustained dps outside meta.
    Right our dps comes from Meta so we burst to top place and then go down and wait for the next meta so we can go up again and it's just silly.
    I meant the Critical Chaos trait relic. Sorry its early lol.

I meant the Critical Chaos trait relic. Sorry its early lol.
    Ahhhh ok lol

Quote Originally Posted by Iszy View Post
    Ah, that makes sense.

I have changed my legendaries to Delusions/Ring, though. It sims higher and getting a 940 belt usually means I'm switching things around.

Nothing beats 2 minute cooldowns on Metamorphosis, anyways, so I can't really complain.
    For ToS, those two legendaries are the best choice by quite a bit if you don't want to do any swapping. If you do, you can swap out for DI and mistress if you want to completely maximize, but in general, Angry Dog is the best overall legendary combo for raiding right now.

- - - Updated - - -

No. Assuming they kept the same expected meta uptime, this would be a DPS loss. Right now, you have meta every ~2 minutes, and 18 of 30 seconds of that meta is further boosted by chaos blades. Extending meta means that less of the meta time is chaos blades boosted which would be a large DPS loss. Meta is now 1 minute long because you extended it, but still only comes once every 4 minutes? Great. You've gone from 36 seconds of CB meta down to only 18 seconds of CB meta in that same period.

- - - Updated - - -

No. With the same Meta uptime overall, it would be a solid nerf.
    Last edited by Occar; 2017-08-11 at 03:43 PM.

Ring/Shoulders will be your go-to on most fights.

But if you're really wanting to min/max you probably shouldn't be playing a DH to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Occar View Post
    No. Assuming they kept the same expected meta uptime, this would be a DPS loss. Right now, you have meta every ~2 minutes, and 18 of 30 seconds of that meta is further boosted by chaos blades. Extending meta means that less of the meta time is chaos blades boosted which would be a large DPS loss. Meta is now 1 minute long because you extended it, but still only comes once every 4 minutes? Great. You've gone from 36 seconds of CB meta down to only 18 seconds of CB meta in that same period.
    You are assuming you have enough up time on the boss while doing mechanics to always have that 2m Meta. This also requires at least 1 Unleashed Demons relic to do, so you are losing out on Critical Chaos. If you don't have the 2m meta 100% of the time, potential windows of Nemesis/Chaos Blades are being missed due to waiting on the remainder of time on Meta. There is no risk with extended duration, and depending on overall dps, phase changes might happen sooner, where the boss can't be hit.
    Last edited by Typhoria; 2017-08-13 at 02:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Occar View Post
    For ToS, those two legendaries are the best choice by quite a bit if you don't want to do any swapping. If you do, you can swap out for DI and mistress if you want to completely maximize, but in general, Angry Dog is the best overall legendary combo for raiding right now.
    Seeing as I only really do HC PuG raiding, I don't really have to switch targets that much on mistress overall, so sticking with Angry Dog (love the name) seems to be best overall, and works wonders on fights like KJ.

From my exp the 2 Min meta right now is the best build since most of our damage come from meta! We meta or die (dps wise) lol
    The 2 min meta lines up nicely with chaos blades and nemesis if you get enough fury dump, and playing a blood elf helps a lot with that with arcane torrent too.

You are assuming you have enough up time on the boss while doing mechanics to always have that 2m Meta. This also requires at least 1 Unleashed Demons relic to do, so you are losing out on Critical Chaos. If you don't have the 2m meta 100% of the time, potential windows of Nemesis/Chaos Blades are being missed due to waiting on the remainder of time on Meta. There is no risk with extended duration, and depending on overall dps, phase changes might happen sooner, where the boss can't be hit.
    I don't think you understood what I am saying. Meta without chaos blades isn't nearly as impactful. What you're asking for, by definition, takes away Meta+Chaos Blades uptime. This is a net bad and reduces the overall impact of Meta. Right now there is 1 fight where meta gets a significant delay (KJ), and despite that, angry dog is still the best legendary combo for it (by a non trivial amount as well). Your assumptions are not supported by the data. Your requested change is a nerf. No thank you.

For the 2 min meta build you need 2 relic of meta reduction. CS relic is not that important if you cant hit the boss either. In KJ i can do 4 metas on that fight using the full potential of the burst.