Deleted

Paladin Mount Variant Question

Hi all,

I received my Paladin mount yesterday, and knew that we have 3 other variants for each spec:

https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/top...n-class-mount/

Now, I will have the Holy spec one the moment I return home, and will probably have the ashbringer one on the weekend.

What I haven't been able to find with concrete is evidence, is that are the spec reward ones locked to each spec?

By this, I mean can I use the 'Ashbringer' skin when I am in the holy spec?

If there is a link that confirms or denies this, send it my way!

Thanks!

Its 4 Different Mounts, ones you get concordance you unlock that version of the mount, you can use any colour in any spec

Deleted
    Awesome, thank you for the clarification!

Deleted
    Just to avoid any further similar questions that may arise in this thread:

Classes that gets one mount that changes colour, is always spec specific, you can't use the other variants in a certain spec.

Classes that gets several individual mounts can always use any mount in any spec, as long as they have purchased it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    ...and just to be the guy...I have my Pally mount (Horde) and I loath how it looks like an Alliance mount with all the blue and gold. So..I guess---while I rarely complain...fuck you Blizzard (oh wait..that was supposed to be ...Thank you Blizzard)..and I will just use another mount after doing this questchain that basically gave Horde the middle finger
    Doncha know? Blood Knights be proud paladins now!

...I wanna throw up a little. Still, nice questline at least.