Paladin TMW Profile for Patch 7.2.5 w/Download

Hey all! With a new patch comes a new update. Patch 7.2.5 brings with it multiple talent and spell changes and balances all of which have been accounted for in this latest version. New to this version are significant changes to the layout and group management, all in an effort to make using the profile easier than it has ever been.

General

- The layout of the profile has been heavily adjusted
    - Several groups have been condensed and removed
    - GCD Group now includes a Spell Cast overlay

Holy

- Added Buff trackers for Avenging Wrath and Aura Mastery
    - Beacon of Faith and Beacon of Light now show spell names in the buff bar
    - Mana bar will now flash when low

Protection

- Adjusted math for Damage Reduction and Heal estimate groups
    - Seraphim and Bastion of Light will now appear on the top bar
    - Judgment and Shield of the Righteous will now flash when usable

Retribution

- Added Eye for an Eye cooldown to the bottom bar
    - Fixed an issue with Divine Purpose buff

YOU CAN FIND THE LATEST VERSION HERE

As always, feel free to leave comments, feedback and suggestions here or contact me directly!

Deleted
    Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by tgoodchild View Post
    I figured out the Wake of Ashes thing, for some reason the opacity was set to 0 even though I never changed it.
    I had the same issue. Thanks for this post. It helped me locate the problem. I was bothered by it never triggering Wake of Ashes.

My DPS is still low. I need to figure something out soon.

Once you get t20 4p, Blade of Justice/Divine Hammer should probably start being suggested at <3 HP instead of <4. It was a pretty easy manual change to make, but since you're already tracking tier pieces, I don't see why it couldn't be included in the base package.

Quote Originally Posted by vetteklr View Post
    I had the same issue. Thanks for this post. It helped me locate the problem. I was bothered by it never triggering Wake of Ashes.

My DPS is still low. I need to figure something out soon.
    Ret relies on gear to an extent as well as cooldowns. It opens large and flounders in the middle until the cooldowns line up again. They at least do well cleaving!

Hey Chesder, the profiles have really helped me learn how to get my rotation down better. That being said, you don't really have a rotation setup for a prot paladin. It just seems like I'm pressing random buttons till I look up to see something flashing again. It just feels out of place when I'm using the profiles for my Feral Druid and my BM Hunter. Anyway to change it up a bit maybe? Also I'm just a bit confused about a few things in the profile what do the numbers and words 38% and MAX mean. Thanks again!

how do you make it so that it shows up out of combat as well? and what is the crossed swords icon next to the specs?